All transactions getting declined

Hi @Rizza_Rea,

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check it from your side.

Best wishes!

1 Like

@Ali_Wirex hello Ali . can you please advice what is the issue with BTC transfers? i never had this issue before and it started at the same time the SEPA transfers were under maintenance due to brexit . i urgently need to perform a BTC transacton…

is there another ticket where i should be responding at? where can i see my ticket 72155

many thanks for your support

Andreas

Hello @pekker,

According to my check, our agent has already updated you via the ticket. Should you have any further questions - please feel free to ask them directly on the ticket.

Best regards!

Dear Anastasia

Kindly advise where i can see there update of the ticket you refer to as i have not received and emails about the update.

Your prompt response will be greately appreciated

Best regards

Andreas

Hi @pekker,

Let me inform you that your case has been already escalated to the relevant department in order to check the matter and find the best solution. I want to assure you, that you will be informed immediately once we have any updates.

Regards!

1 Like

Dear @Inna_Wirex

i appreciate your response but it provides me with no useful information at this point and this worries me a lot about my funds. It is 2 weeks now where i cannot perform any crypto transfers (or sepa transfers - but you already justified that because of brexit without providing a date where it will get sorted) . i was honestly hoping to explain me why my account is technically frozen since i cannot really perform any transactions except change crypto to EUR and vice versa which is not really what i need at this point. I need you to provide me with solutions asap , because your assurance that i will be informed has been going on for 2 weeks now and i feel that nothing is moving - sorry to say this but im sure you would feel the same way if you could not make any fund transfers in your bank account .

please provide me with more information about WHEN i will be able to perform crypto and sepa transfers from my wirex account.

thank you for your time and effort

regards

Andreas

Hi @pekker,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

looks like the issue was fixe this morning.

many thanks

Andreas

2 Likes

I need help please
I’ve been trying to send bitcoin from wirex to my edge wallet for the past 5 days.

It pops up transaction successfull and then immediately pops up saying declined.

What is going on please.
I have chatted with online with 2 people saying they’ve raised tickets for me. I have also raised tickets myself but apart from generic mails. I have not received any help from Wirex. I have a lit of money in my Wirex account and unable to get it out.
I am very worried

Please raise a ‘support ticket’ & await reply…cheers

Hi @dolamod,

Could you please let me know your ticket number?

Thank you!

My ticket no is 97944
Many thanks
Elizabeth

2 Likes

Hi @dolamod,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

I have raised a few tickets via support and also via the chat to no avail. Inna you have just repeated what others on the chat has been telling me that you have raised a ticket and they will get back to me. It’s been over a week now and Wirex is sitting on my money for no just reason and no credible explanation. No one has been able to help or explain why I cannot send out my money either in pounds Sterling or BTC.
Dear community please help me as I do not understand what Wirex is up to. I need my money please because this is a trying time for everyone and no one or institution should sit on anyone’s money without a just reason.
If I don’t hear from Wirex in the next 24 hours I will go on all your social handles and platforms and tell my story. Maybe the whole world will help me to shed light on what is going on inside Wirex that the rest of us are not privy to.

Wirex has just locked me out of my account denying me access to my hard earned money. There was no response to all the tickets cleave for the generic responses.
Who shuts people out financially in these hard times.
I have read some unsavoury reviews and it’s absolutely worrying.
This will not shut me up instead I will shout the loudest.

Hi there, I have the same problem. All my transactions failed. My ticket number is 103876

Send your activity screen and I say why they block you. I know that there are external services that block Wirex transaction and this competitors said that Wirex that block. Try other method. There are competition on blockchain.

Mine was also locked this morning after a week of not allowing me to transfer my money out. No support at all. Everyone you chat with tells you the same thing. I have raised tickets but no one has come back to me. They finally locked the account for security reasons today.
Please unlock my account so I can have access to my money. Got it from my sweat and blood.
Don’t understand What’s going on with Wirex

Hi @dolamod,

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread