[APAC] 72h: Grab your 2,000 WXT bonus

You can do it as many times as you can but one transavtion is good na, para di lugi sa fee

" All Eligible Participants who complete a Qualifying Transaction (“ Qualifying Participants ”) will receive a 2,000 WXT reward for each Qualifying Transaction completed during the Promotion Period (the “ Reward ”).

Eligible Participants will be entitled to complete as many Qualifying Transactions as they choose during the Promotion Period and each will qualify for the Reward."

So kahit sampung transactions pa po yan, as long as you’re able to complete the promotional instructions, you are eligible to claim all of that rewards.

4 Likes

Hnd naman po nua sinadya yun mam, parang advice nya labg din po un na 1 transaction is good na kasi may fee din baka malakihan na kayo sa fees

1 Like

Yes po. Kina clarify lang po just to make sure na all Wirex users are much aware of the ongoing promotion.

3 Likes

Then you can feel free to exchange sir/mam :slight_smile:

Were here to communicate to each other. Regards.

If you having an issue i can direct you to our beloved @Moderators

Buy po using debit or credit card, ang exchange po kahit anong currency in app, as long as 50$ ang value nya , at hnd fiat to fiat.

Thank for your good feedback as well

Happy to having a user like you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi so I just transferred $50 worth of XRP to my Wirex account. And exchanged it to WXT. Right now.I currently have 5,388 WXT, the 2000 WXT rewards has not yet reflected. When will it be credited to me?

1 Like
Each Reward will be transferred to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period.

Hope it helps po to count 30days :slight_smile:

Do we need to keep the $50 worth of digital assets within the promotion period to be entitled to the said rewards?

1 Like

Theres no saying that you need to Keep/Hold until the promotion period.

Salamat.
Regards.

Okay. And to be perfectly clear, should I decide to withdraw the $50 digital asset from wirex within the promo period, I am still entitled to the bonus, correct?

1 Like

am i eligible from the promo if i buy through xrp to wirex xrp?

2 Likes

Yes you can participate on it :fire::fire:

but wirex said im not eligible because i transferred xrp to wirex xrp dapat daw mag bubuy ng crypro via local card :frowning:

Nope, any exhange you do in app worth 50$ or more it is qualified, except fiat to fiat exchange

Hello @Ali_Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex @Yuliia_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex , so it says in the t&c’s that the promo will be until 22 aug 23:59 bst . Does that mean it will be until aug 23 6:59am , Philippine standard time? Cause J tried to search it on google, it says BST is BritishSummer Time, and Philippine Standard time or Manila Time is 6 hours ahead of BST. Am I right?

1 Like

Yes PH is ahead 6 hours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying boss @Palangs04

1 Like