[APAC] 72h only! Exchange crypto over US$50 and get US$10 in WXT

You can but and exchange a huge range of crypto at top rates in the Wirex app.

But for a limited time only, we’re throwing in a little extra reward for you, too.

We’re offering you US$10 in WXT when you buy or exchange at least US$50 worth of crypto in-app.

But act fast-this offer ends in 72h!*

Open_the_app_1

EUR/US$10 in WXT on Crypto Exchanges Promo August EEA & APAC Terms & Conditions

The following terms and conditions (“ Terms ”) shall apply to the Crypto Exchanges Promo August Promotion (the “ Promotion ”) which is offered by Wirex Ireland Limited in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and by Wirex Pte Ltd in the Asia Pacific (“APAC”) region (each separately referred to as “ Wirex ”):

Timescale
The Promotion will run from 00:01 (BST) on 27 August 2021 until 23:59 (BST) on 29 August 2021 (“ Promotion Period ”).
Eligibility
This Promotion is open to verified users of the Wirex Service only resident (as defined by the applicable Wirex General Terms & Conditions: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone) in the EEA and APAC regions (“ Eligible Participants ”). For the avoidance of doubt, no other users of the Wirex Service are eligible for this Promotion.
The Promotion applies to an Eligible Participant who makes any of the following cryptocurrency exchange transactions available in the Wirex App in the Eligible Participant’s country of residence during the Promotion Period, with a minimum exchange value of EUR 50 (in the EEA) and USD 50 (in APAC):
cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency exchange;
cryptocurrency to fiat currency exchange;
fiat currency to cryptocurrency exchanges; and
cryptocurrency purchase via debit or credit card
(each a “ Qualifying Transaction ”).
Any Eligible Participants who complete a Qualifying Transaction prior to or after the Promotion Period will not be counted.
Reward
All Eligible Participants who complete a Qualifying Transaction (“ Qualifying Participants ”) will receive a EUR/US$ 10 in WXT reward for each Qualifying Transaction completed during the Promotion Period (the “ Reward ”).
Eligible Participants will be entitled to complete as many Qualifying Transactions as they choose during the Promotion Period and each will qualify for the Reward.
Each Reward will be transferred to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period.
Once a Qualifying Participant has received the Reward, it can be converted to traditional fiat currency through the Wirex Service.
General
EUR ” means Euros.
USD ” means United States Dollar.
Wirex App ” means the Wirex mobile application which allows you to buy, store, exchange and spend a wide variety of traditional and digital currencies.
Working Days ” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
WXT ” means the Wirex Token on the Wirex Service.
This Promotion is subject to change without notice and standard exchange fees may apply when exchanging cryptocurrencies within the Wirex App in accordance with the Wirex General Terms & Conditions.
Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex users, Eligible Participants, Qualifying Participants or any other third parties for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation in this Promotion.
Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these Terms or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice to Wirex users, Eligible Participants, Qualifying Participants or other third parties.
This Promotion is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Promotion.
The Terms of this Promotion are governed by the laws of England and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion.
3 Likes

Exchange now guys :smiley:

2 Likes

So there’s another promo woooow

1 Like

when get US$10 ?
today , i had exchange US$50 to ETH

If I add funds thru coins.ph, is it acceptable for the promo?

1 Like

Nice!

2 Likes

If I add funds thru coins.ph, is it acceptable for the promo?

1 Like

@juanagracia yes it is.

1 Like

@Ariel_Odones Grab yours now bro.

2 Likes

@Rose_Rica Come on Join now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After you add funds to your account exchange it to wxt or any qualified currency :grin:

Ikr! :relieved:

Done bro!

Exchange it to another crypto in app to qualify

1 Like

This a new promo right? Last time is 2000wxt…
Can I join again?
Is it qualify again if I exchange my existing account value?
It means I got 200wxt plus the prize for this promo ?

Yes @Rose_Rica

@zmohj yes you can participate on it Go on :smiley:

Have good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Hi. Guys do you have any suggested method of topping up an account aside from GrabPay? Has anyone tried Paymaya virtual card? I need your suggestions please and how much is the transaction fee. Saan ba pinakamaganda way to deposit sa Wirex? Thanks :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Coins ph or Binance sir?

2 Likes