[APAC] Order your Wirex card and earn US$15 in WXT!

Today’s the perfect day to order your Wirex card. You’ll discover a whole new way to pay, with seamless multicurrency spending and instant Cryptoback™ rewards on every purchase.

Plus, we’re giving you an extra bonus of US$15 in WXT when you order your card in the next 7 days!

Order yours now and catch it while you can.

There’s more!

Want more rewards? We hope so. Check out our other cardholder benefits:

• Up to 2% Cryptoback™ rewards when you pay by Wirex online and in-store

• Access to over 150 currencies at live OTC rates

• Exclusive Mastercard merchant offers

Order_my_card_1

7 Days Deal Card Order Promotion EEA & APAC Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to the 7 Days Deal Card Order Promotion (the “Promotion”) which is offered by Wirex Ireland Limited in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and by Wirex Pte Ltd in the Asia Pacific (“APAC”) region (each separately referred to as “Wirex”):
Timescale
1. The Promotion will run from 00:01 (BST) on the 20 August 2021 until 23:59 (BST) on the 26 August 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
Eligibility
2. This Promotion is open to verified users of the Wirex Service only (as defined by the applicable Wirex General Terms and Conditions: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone) in the EEA and APAC regions (“Eligible Participants”). For the avoidance of doubt, no other users of the Wirex Service are eligible for this Promotion.
3. The Promotion applies to Eligible Participants who order the Wirex Mastercard (in the EEA) or the Wirex Visa card (in APAC) during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Action”).
4. Any Eligible Participants who complete their Qualifying Action on a day other than during the Promotion Period will not be counted.
5. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with the August V2 EEA & APAC Refer a Friend Promotion.
Rewards
6. All Eligible Participants who complete a Qualifying Action during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Participants”) will be rewarded the WXT equivalent of EUR 15 (in the EEA) and USD 15 (in APAC) (the “Reward”).
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the Reward will be awarded in WXT only. The WXT amount will be subject to an exchange rate set by Wirex from time to time at Wirex’s sole discretion.
8. The Reward will be paid to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period.
9. Once a Qualifying Participant has received the Reward, it can be converted to traditional fiat currency through the Wirex Service at the Participant’s discretion.
General
10. “EUR” means Euros.
11. “USD” means United States Dollar
12. “Wirex App” means the Wirex mobile application which allows you to buy, store, exchange and spend a wide variety of traditional and digital currencies.
13. “Wirex Mastercard” means the Wirex debit card under the Mastercard card scheme issued in your EEA country of residence.
14. “Wirex Visa card” means the Wirex prepaid card under the Visa card scheme issued in Singapore.
15. “Working Days” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
16. “WXT” means the Wirex Token on the Wirex Service.
17. Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex users, Eligible Participants, Qualifying Participants or other third parties for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation or engagement with this Promotion.
18. Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these Terms or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice to Wirex users, Eligible Participants, Qualifying Participants or other third parties.
19. This Promotion is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Promotion.
20. The Terms of this Promotion are governed by the laws of England and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion.
4 Likes

Grab Yours now guys. :star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Wow I can rexommemd this to those who did not receive from referral.

1 Like

Go for it :slight_smile:

I purchased my card on the 17th but it will not arrive until 25th August. Can I receive this bonus for buying my first card?

1 Like

Im sure that the card is on the way sir :slight_smile:

Yes you can recieve :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very cool! How do I receive the bonus? I have already bought card on 17th august so no option to claim bonus

1 Like
The Reward will be paid to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period.
1 Like

Me i ordered last august 14

1 Like

Can I grab it for FREE (Wirex Card)?

1 Like

Its worth 10 SGD sir/mam to grab :slight_smile:

its cheap mam you can easily have it.

1 Like

I ordered wirex card this evening, but I dont receive my $15 bonus in instant

1 Like

Maybe it some delays but you can have it. Don’t worry.

1 Like
The Reward will be paid to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period.

Hope it answer your question.

1 Like

How can I pay it?

1 Like

Can I use PHP500 worth of XRP then Swap it to SGD in wires? Or it has a Minimum requirement for the swap?

1 Like

Yes you can approximately its only around 400 Pesos to make 10 SGD.

hope it answer your question.
Happy Using Wirex :slight_smile:

Hopefully I get my card in time!

1 Like

It only takes a few days sir but it will arrive asap. :slight_smile:

Fantastic, looking forward to it!

1 Like