[APAC] Order your Wirex card and earn US$15 in WXT!

You’ll receive it, just wait for tge reward 30 working days. :blush:

1 Like

I’ll get the bonus eventhough it’s my 2nd time ordering card? the 1st order was cancelled.

Received my card today! Super excited to use it for the first time. Can’t wait to receive the bonus funds so that I have some money to spend in the new card!

1 Like

You’ll get it.

30 working days @Viliami_M working days means monday to friday.

Hello sir can I use Wirex card in Philippines ATM like PNB, BDO RCBC? And also example I do have Xrp in my wallet I can covert it to php money in the ATM and can I withdraw it without fee?

1 Like

Yes you can also used Bancnet.

But theres a fee for withdrawal mam 5$. also you need to convert it first on USD.

Oh okay I thought its free cuz I read the promotion hehe. So every transaction has a fee of $5? Can i withdraw P20,000 one time for $5 so no need to pay again.

1 Like

Yes mam much better :smiley:

1 Like

Okay also I cant use this card if its has no balanace right? Just received it today hehehe It took 8days to received :grin:

1 Like

Convert some of your balance mam into USD.

You can try X-Accounts too ma to earn passively :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

got mine… thank you

1 Like

Happy to hear that :hugs:

How do I “confirm the address”
I’ve sent Bitcoin to this address multiple times a week for weeks.
Suddenly after withdrawing Bitcoin from my X-account , whenever I try to send Bitcoin to any address I get this error stopping me from sending the Bitcoin.

1 Like

Hi There @Viliami_M .

You can make a request here sir "

But first try to move your balance into your dashboard section.
if doesnt work create request sir about your concern. Regards.

Move my balance to my dashboard? You mean withdraw my balance from Bitcoin x account to my Bitcoin account?
I said I withdrew my Bitcoin from the x account already

1 Like

Alright so pls create a request sir also you can write here.

Regards.

I feel I’ve been ripped off. Can’t send my money, can withdraw my money. Wirex took my money with no delay but can’t let me use it. Not happy. Created a ticket. Waiting for response. Overall view of wirex is very low now.

1 Like

I understand how you feel sir " also im praying to your issue will solve all soon as possible. :pray: