When it comes to bagging bargains, your Wirex card is your best friend.
Planning on doing a whole lot of shopping this Mid Year or EOFY sales? Benefit from instant Cryptoback™ rewards on every purchase plus a wide range of Visa offers.
We’re not done. We’re also giving you a bonus US$5 in WXT when you spend at least SG$100 in a single online transaction before the 30th of June!
Still need a reason to shop online with Wirex? Here are five.
Instantly earn up to 2% Cryptoback™ rewards whenever you use your Wirex card in-store or online.
Make the most of exclusive discounts on all your favourite brands with Visa merchant offers.
Get away for less with 10% cashback on Booking.com plus 6% off on Agoda.
Buying products from overseas? Enjoy zero FX when you pay with your Wirex card
Your multicurrency Wirex card lets you seamlessly switch between currencies - any time, anywhere.
So, what’s going in your cart first?
The following terms and conditions (“ Terms ”) shall apply to the Mid-Year Sales Promotion (the “ Promotion ”) which is offered by Wirex Pte Ltd in the Asia Pacific (“APAC”) (“ Wirex ”):
1. The Promotion will run from 10:00 (GMT+8) on 17 June 2021 until 23:59 (GMT+8) on 30 June 2021 (“ Promotion Period ”).
2. This Promotion is only open to verified users of the Wirex Service (as defined by the applicable Wirex terms & conditions: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone) in the APAC region (“ Eligible Participants ”). For the avoidance of doubt, no other users of the Wirex Service are eligible for this Promotion.
3. The Promotion applies to an Eligible Participant who makes a Qualifying Transaction (see clause 6) within the Promotion Period.
4. The Reward will be paid to all Eligible Participants who make a Qualifying Transaction within the Promotion Period (“ Qualifying Participants ”).
5. The Reward will be paid to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period. Once a Qualifying Participant has received the Reward, it can be converted to traditional fiat currency through the Wirex Service.
6. A “ Qualifying Transaction ” is an e-commerce or online transaction using the Wirex Visa Card with a minimum value of SG$100 or equivalent (in a single purchase), where such transaction is executed with recipients or merchants anywhere in the world where Visa cards are accepted, subject to the exclusions in Schedule 1:
a. Wirex reserves the right to determine whether any particular transaction constitutes a Qualifying Transaction.
b. Wirex reserves the right to expand the list of transactions excluded from the scope of Qualifying Transactions.
c. The following is an indicative and non-exhaustive list of transactions which will not be considered as Qualifying Transactions:
ii. any top-ups or payment of funds to payment service providers, prepaid cards or any prepaid accounts; and/or
iii. any payment to financial institutions (including but not limited to banks, online trading platforms and brokerages).
7. Wirex does not accept liability for merchants or e-commerce entities that are unable, for any reason, to accept payment with the Wirex Visa Card.
8. Any transaction made before or after the Promotion Period will not constitute a Qualifying Transaction.
9. “ Reward ” means the WXT equivalent to USD$5 which will be calculated by an exchange rate set by Wirex from time to time in its absolute discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, there is no specified total Reward amount for this Promotion and the Reward may be amended or cancelled by Wirex at any time.
12. “ Working Days ” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
13. Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex Users, Eligible Participants or other third parties for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation in this Promotion.
14. Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these Terms or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notification.
15. This Promotion is launched by Wirex and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any other merchant or other third parties relating to this Promotion.
16. The Terms of this Promotion are governed by the laws of England and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion.
|Merchant Code Category||Name|
|6532||Payment transaction financial institution|
|6611||Overpayment down payments|
|6023||State Banks RCL Internal|
|6012||Financial institutions Cash withdrawal automatically|
|9700||Automated Referral Service VISA|
|6010||Financial institutions Manual cash withdrawal|
|9411||Payments on the state loan|
|6011||Financial institutions Cash withdrawal automatically|
|6211||Non-financial institutions - quasi-cache|
|9211||Judicial payments including alimony and child support|
|9399||Government services nowhere else classified|
|9702||Emergency services GCAS only VISA|
|6540||Transactions on financing POI except MoneySend|
|6537||MasterCard MoneySend between countries|
|6536||MasterCard MoneySend inside the country|
|9701||Credential Verification Service Visa|
|6022||Financial Institution RCL Internal|
|6535||Claims on Values Financial Institutions|
|9223||Payments on bonds and bonds|
|6028||Unincorporated Private Banks RCL Internal|
|6760||Bonds of Savings Loan|
|6534||Money Transfer Financial Institution|
|4829||Money Orders Wire Transfer|
|6026||National Banks Non Federal RCL Internal|
|7012||Time shar Hotel|
|6025||National Banks RCL Internal|
|6538||MasterCard MoneySend Funding|
|6050||Financial institutions trade and services|
|6051||Financial institutions quasi-cache YANDEX.MONEY FastLife.su ETC|
|6539||Transaction on financing excluding MoneySend|
|6531||Payment for services money transfers|
|6529||Remote Stored Value Load Financial organizations|
|9405||Government procurement only government|
|9402||Postal services are only governmental|
|6530||Remote Stored Value Load vendor|
|7995||Betting (including Lottery Tickets, Casino Gaming Chips, Off-track|
Betting and Wagers)|