Are you in it to win it?

Guess what Wirexers? It’s shopping season! Yes, the shops have reopened, there are sales galore and we don’t need much persuading to spend a bit of cash.

Here at Wirex, we’ve made shopping an even more enjoyable experience. Not only do you earn instant Cryptoback™ rewards when you spend offline, you also benefit from unbeatable exchange rates when you spend in local currency on overseas websites.

And if that’s not enough to have you reaching for your Wirex card, we’re also giving one lucky customer the chance to win a whopping 100 USD in WXT!

Make at least two purchases with your Wirex card from July 23rd until the end of the 29th, and you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win 100 USD in WXT. That’s one week when shopping will really pay off.

Check out the T&Cs below for more information and get ready to shop!

T&Cs:

1. Promotion is open to Wirex account holders only.
  2. This offer is launched by Wirex independently. There is no partnership between Wirex and any merchant. Wirex has the sole discretion to modify this offer at any time.
  3. To get 100 USD, users have to perform at least 2 transactions either online or offline within the campaign period.
  4. Campaign start period: July 23 (10:00 GMT+8)
  5. Make sure to make your first transactions with your Wirex card before the 29th July 2020
  6. Users can make unlimited transactions during the campaign period.
  7. Any purchases made after the closing date will not be counted.
  8. Cashback will be credited to the winning user’s WXT account and can be converted to traditional currency through the app at any point in time.
  9. If we don’t hear back from users after we contact them in 4 days, the winnings will be forfeited.
10 Likes

Hi All,
Im new here, wish everyone win!!

1 Like

Let’s go an win :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ready for win :smirk:

1 Like

I love Wirex. I’m ready to win. Good luck to everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good Luck

2 Likes

Exciting - an excuse to spend some money!

1 Like

Great to join the forum

1 Like

Good Luck.

1 Like

Ci sono, bellissima applicazione

Ready to win

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

Bonjour à tous, bonne chance.
Hello everyone and good luck.

1 Like

FAKE NEWS in my fb or reality ?

Kia Ora…good luck to each and everyone of us, we are all in it to win it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m in :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s great to join this forum

1 Like

Hi there, that is not from us. Please don’t click on any links. We have been warning customers about the fake pages that are cropping up on Facebook. Please see this post HERE.

Great to be here n be part

It’s such a shame I can’t take part in this because I am on lock down. Good luck everyone