Ask Me Anything

We’re thinking of hosting a series of AMAs, but we want to know who you’d like to hear from first!

Our Co-Founders? Development Team? Business Team? Marketing Team? Design Team?

Let us know below and we’ll make this happen!

1 Like

is there any plan to provide API services?

1 Like

Hi guys,

I really like your service and the community that you have created! Big kudos to the entire team!

I was wondering if you can share the name of the theme you have used for this platform(discourse)/forum? If it’s a custom CSS, will you be able to share it with me. I really enjoy the layout and want to implement it on my personal blog.

Thanks in advance!
Regards,

Georgi

1 Like

this would be great to have: API services
. first version could only have: 1) current balance on all accounts and 2) activity list on cards, rewards. so, just read only support by means of a private key. this would be great to have, with minimal risk, regarding competition.

Hello,

your app are not found at the google play store, please fix this. Thx

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wirex

I’m Korean.
I tried Korean ID and Korean driver’s license to get ID verification. Both failed.
As far as I know, Koreans can only do it through their passports.
I wonder when Koreans will be able to verify their identity through ID and driver’s license.

Hi @Jenny_Wirex,
2 questions :

1. Any way to raise the ATM daily withdrawal amount ? 250 euros is not enough above all when you know that is €2.75 fee / withdrawal and €1.20 fee / month.
  2. When will we be able to withdraw funds from CARD -> BANK ACCOUNT by SEPA BANK TRANSFER.
    Regards,

Hi @Jenny_Wirex,
2 questions :

Any way to raise the ATM daily withdrawal amount ? 250 euros is not enough above all when you know that is €2.75 fee / withdrawal and €1.20 fee / month.
When will we be able to withdraw funds from CARD -> BANK ACCOUNT by SEPA BANK TRANSFER.
Regards,

Hi there Frankie, currently the ATM withdrawal limit is set to 250. But I have passed on this feedback to the team. In regards to your withdrawing funds from your Wirex account, the funds should be in your current account and not your card account. Please know that there are two accounts, one is the current account which is used to withdraw to an external bank account and buying/exchanging crypto. The second is the card account which is solely used for in-store and online card transactions.

I sent all documents for proof adress
But you refused all

Hola
Sería interesante que estuviera en español
Gracias