Ask Me Anything

We’re thinking of hosting a series of AMAs, but we want to know who you’d like to hear from first!

Our Co-Founders? Development Team? Business Team? Marketing Team? Design Team?

Let us know below and we’ll make this happen!

1 Like

is there any plan to provide API services?

1 Like

Hi guys,

I really like your service and the community that you have created! Big kudos to the entire team!

I was wondering if you can share the name of the theme you have used for this platform(discourse)/forum? If it’s a custom CSS, will you be able to share it with me. I really enjoy the layout and want to implement it on my personal blog.

Thanks in advance!
Regards,

Georgi

1 Like

this would be great to have: API services
. first version could only have: 1) current balance on all accounts and 2) activity list on cards, rewards. so, just read only support by means of a private key. this would be great to have, with minimal risk, regarding competition.

Hello,

your app are not found at the google play store, please fix this. Thx

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wirex

I’m Korean.
I tried Korean ID and Korean driver’s license to get ID verification. Both failed.
As far as I know, Koreans can only do it through their passports.
I wonder when Koreans will be able to verify their identity through ID and driver’s license.

Hi @Jenny_Wirex,
2 questions :

1. Any way to raise the ATM daily withdrawal amount ? 250 euros is not enough above all when you know that is €2.75 fee / withdrawal and €1.20 fee / month.
  2. When will we be able to withdraw funds from CARD -> BANK ACCOUNT by SEPA BANK TRANSFER.
    Regards,

Hi @Jenny_Wirex,
2 questions :

Any way to raise the ATM daily withdrawal amount ? 250 euros is not enough above all when you know that is €2.75 fee / withdrawal and €1.20 fee / month.
When will we be able to withdraw funds from CARD -> BANK ACCOUNT by SEPA BANK TRANSFER.
Regards,
1 Like

Hi there Frankie, currently the ATM withdrawal limit is set to 250. But I have passed on this feedback to the team. In regards to your withdrawing funds from your Wirex account, the funds should be in your current account and not your card account. Please know that there are two accounts, one is the current account which is used to withdraw to an external bank account and buying/exchanging crypto. The second is the card account which is solely used for in-store and online card transactions.

I sent all documents for proof adress
But you refused all

Hola
Sería interesante que estuviera en español
Gracias

Bonjour jai effectué un virement sur mon compte wirex, et je ne recois pas la totalité je voudrais connaitre les raisons

Hello please i have been locked out of my account for the past 1 week now
And i have sent messages to support but no reply only have a ticket number

Now the referral page will show the real me of referer. Will you make an option to show nickname instead of real name?
I am a blogger in Hong Kong. I’d like to introduce Wirex to my friends and readers. But nowadays it is dangerous if anyone can link up my internet identity with real identity easily.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hello! A company called ‘Flare’ will soon be producing a fork of the XRP ledger (see flare.xyz)

Flare’s native token will be called ‘Spark’. Flare will offer an equivalent amount of Spark Tokens to anyone who currently holds XRP.

I was wondering if Wirex has any plans of claiming these Spark Tokens for its users who currently hold XRP.

The risk to Wirex is that all XRP holders would need to move their XRP to another service to take part in the air drop.

The opportunity is that if Wirex could offer FXRP an additional currency they could double the assets held by their xrp holders… Just a thought…

2 Likes

Hello, I bought 0.2 of etherum a week ago, but I can’t move it because they charge me for gas between 30 euros and 60 euros … how is this possible? the etherum network is overloaded ok, when is this going to be solved? I can’t move my etherum because I lose half, any suggestions?

1 Like

Hello
Can i add money to my wirex euro account via my PayPal??
Thank you

Is the WXT token going to be used for staking?

Hi, when there is extreme congestion on the Ethereum network, I just wait for the weekends and the gas prices come down dramatically!

Hello from Brisbane I’m waiting on approval it’s been over 24 hrs do you have any advise. Oh an I’ve sent emails to the support team with no reply. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Regards
Janina Graham