Assemble your crypto squad! Which crypto superhero will you choose?

What do cryptocurrencies and superheroes have in common?

Well, they’re both cool, and they can both do some pretty amazing things. So, we put the two together and reimagined our top 9 crypto as superheroes, each with their own unique powers. Who will join your team?

Whichever you choose, you can buy and exchange them at exclusive OTC rates in the Wirex app.

Plus, you can supercharge your team even more with X-Accounts - you’ll earn up to 10% AER on your crypto and up to 16% on your traditional currencies!

Assemble your squad today!

Who will join your crypto squad?

BTC Invisibility – The OG superhero of crypto city, BTC is a classic for its transparency and fast transaction speeds. But who is the creator of this wonderous invention? We may never know…

ETH Super Strength – Another classic crypto hero, well-known for its extreme strength when it comes to peer-to-peer transactions and smart contract creation.

WXT Magnetic Control – WXT uses special hypnotic powers to attract exclusive Wirex rewards, such as Cryptoback™ rewards and much more.

LTC Teleportation – LTC has the power to teleport funds to anywhere in the world - all at low cost, of course.

XRP Super Speed – Moving at the speed of light, quick-as-a-flash XRP wins the race with fast transaction speeds and limitless scalability.

XLM Heat Ray Vision – XLM’s intense heat ray vision instantly eliminates the notorious villain of high transaction fees and its slow-processing sidekick, leaving them both in the dust.

NANO Telekinesis – With its super brain power, NANO boasts infinite scalability. Plus, it can bend and break slow transaction speeds in seconds.

WAVES Water Manipulation – Ruler of the ocean, WAVES gives you a splash of easy custom crypto creation.

DAI Shapeshifting – DAI has the ability to shift into many super forms, including efficiency, transparency and stability.

And that’s not all! We have many other cryptocurrencies to choose from in the Wirex app.

Open_the_app_2

6 Likes

I love Magnetic Control :heart::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Me too. I Love magnetic control :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I choose DAI :fire: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Still WXT Magnetic control :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You know guys how to be you po ?@Palangs04 @camzkoh03 @renars_the

I like to be one of you.I like your title as Super ambassador?

2 Likes

Hi there @cyrus_de_ramos, Anyone can become a Super Ambassador for Wirex. In order to qualify, we, the community managers, need to see how active a user is here on the forum. If a user is contributing and engaging with others in a happy, helpful and consistent way then they will be considered.

Good luck! Look forward to seeing what you get up to here on the forum!

4 Likes

Courage my friend as @Ali_Wirex said.

True Love :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks I will be more motivated to be in here more often

1 Like

Hello there @cyrus_de_ramos as @Ali_Wirex said, you must be more active and share happy thoughts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ok thanks for reminding me🙂

2 Likes

All this is wonderful but yet again I can’t take advantage of this promotion because my account is locked!

1 Like

Im hoping for your concern to be fix soon seriously.

let me tag the @moderators for you :heart:

Thank You so much for that!
I really do appreciate you and your other Super Ambassadors!:pray::pray:

1 Like

I don’t suppose One of you guys has a you beaut birthday present for me and are able to supply an update for me?:partying_face:

2 Likes

Hello :relaxed: wirex is doing everything to your concern sir. And maybe before your birthday your account will back to you :relaxed::relaxed:

I’ve my fingers crossed!:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Dont worry sir. It will be fix soon. Before your birthday :partying_face::partying_face::tada:

There is a topic with my likeness attached to it !
It’s a request to the Wirex community who has there account frozen with money still in the Account!
I must humbly request that someone remove my likeness from that subject please!
I don’t want to mention name or date but I would prefer to be distanced away from that topic as I still have faith with Wirex and there Support staff ( although they drive me crazy ha ha) Moderators and Super Ambassadors I don’t want to associate with any topic that could jeopardize my chances having my account reopened !
If any one can help me I will most appreciative! Thank You!
With Regards @6355 Francis Flynn Gannon

1 Like

Any updates anyone?:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like