Bank transfer to my bank account

Good morning!

I can’t tranfer any amount now from my fiat accounts to my bank account.
This service was available earlier here.
When will be available again at your company?

Thank you for your answer.

1 Like

Hello sir if somethings wrong came up pls write a request on here

Wirex team will approach to you.

@Norberto Please be advised, that currently, due to the Brexit, along with the infrastructure works that we are currently implementing in the EU region (to resume the service shortly, within the soonest time frame, both legally, and technically), the bank transfers are currently unavailable.

The service will be resumed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding in advance.

1 Like

Hi There!

I just have a simple question, which I’m sure you will be able to answer easily. How do I (step by step) transfer funds from my Wirex account to my bank account?

Many thanks for your answer.

1 Like

Here sir just click the linkand you can see how to do it. I hope it will help.

Godbless :innocent:

Hi!

I just still don’t know how to transfer funds from my wirex account to my bank account?
Can you give me this information ???

Thank you very much for your answer

1 Like

@Tom73 Kindly be informed that we temporarily disabled this option. The IBAN details and transfers are unavailable for now. Unfortunately, we cannot provide the specific time-frame for this feature renewal at the moment. Please use alternative top up and withdrawal methods for now.

We are very sorry for the inconveniences.

Hi!

Well, you just told me the truth. The problem is not in the exchange of banks and their regulations or Brexit, but quite simply in your decision to disable this option. Which makes me very sad, because in every one of your marketing campaigns on any medium, you talk about introducing innovations just because users deserve them and that we are the most important users for you. While, on the other hand, you disable the simplest tool that allows the user to perform a basic operation so that they can transfer their funds to their bank account at any time.

I really don’t understand that !!!

On the other hand, do you also limit free withdrawals at ATMs to € 400 ??? Please tell me when you will be able to transfer funds from your wirex account to your bank account again ???

Thank you very much for your honest and sincere answer

Od: Maryna via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex
Poslano: ponedeljek, 04. april 2022 22:57
Za: kogoj.tomaz@gmail.com
Zadeva: [Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex] [Support & Resources/Accounts] Bank transfer to my bank account

Maryna_Wirex
April 4

@Tom73 Kindly be informed that we temporarily disabled this option. The IBAN details and transfers are unavailable for now. Unfortunately, we cannot provide the specific time-frame for this feature renewal at the moment. Please use alternative top up and withdrawal methods for now.

We are very sorry for the inconveniences.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

@Tom73 Please keep in mind that it was a decision made by our regulators, that we are required to oblige. We are sorry if this causes you inconveniences.

Hello!

I can understand this, of course, that regulators in the country are doing their job. However, there is always a very good reason for such a measure. I would be very interested to know what the regulator requires of you to allow you, your clients, to regain the ability to transfer funds from our Wirex accounts to our bank accounts whenever we wish.

Thank you very much for your honest answer

Od: Maryna via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex
Poslano: sreda, 06. april 2022 00:30
Zadeva: [Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex] [Support & Resources/Accounts] Bank transfer to my bank account

Maryna_Wirex
April 5

@Tom73 Please keep in mind that it was a decision made by our regulators, that we are required to oblige. We are sorry if this causes you inconveniences.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here

1 Like

Hi @Tom73, unfortunately, it’s confidential information, and we cannot provide it.

:nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Dear Yulia!

Now we come to the essence of my question and at the same time to the end. It saddens me very much that you could not tell the point right away and rather left me at the mercy of kind phrases that are likely to eliminate most of those who come to you for information or help.

But I will consider whether I still like your platform at all, or maybe transfer my funds to one of the competing platforms.

However, I hope that you will respond to your users quite openly and honestly.

Od: Yuliia Support Representative via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex
Poslano: sreda, 06. april 2022 13:16

Yuliia_Wirex
April 6

Hi @Tom73, unfortunately, it’s confidential information, and we cannot provide it.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Dear @Tom73, we are sorry that this saddens you. However, unfortunately, we are not able to disclose this information as it is a confidential one. Best regards!