🚫 Beware of Scammers and Fake pages on Social Media

Thanks @maurizio.coffinardi for reporting it! :1st_place_medal:

4 Likes

Hi. Please look at this. Someone is scamming. They pretend to be the wirex… And the told that if you send to that address it will double you’re WXT in instant. @wirexuser01 @Anastasiia_Wirex @Ali_Wirex @crypto3y3 @Palangs04

3 Likes

Hi, thanks for flagging. Is that on Facebook?

4 Likes

You should ignore that a lot of ppl pretending to be wirex ,

Keep safe always to protect your funds.

1 Like

Yes Sir @Ali_Wirex it is. i saw them always when wirex page post a new one.

1 Like

Yeah these scammers are everywhere. Please know that Wirex is working on removing/reporting these fake profiles. We have systems in place that tackle this on different social channels. Unfortunately some slip through but the numbers have dropped significantly over the last few months.

It’s great that users are knowing to watch out for these types of scams. Just know that no legitimate company will ever ask you to give them money in order to help you with something. Or saying they can double your funds if you give money first.

Stay safe out there guys. And remember we have these posts to help you if you are unsure what to look out for:

5 Likes

Thanks for this @Ali_Wirex :heart:

6 Likes

Yes it is. I will provide the link here…

https://www.facebook.com/Wirex-232517708746940/

3 Likes

Thanks so much for this! I will share it with the team.

4 Likes

You’re always welcome Ali :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Another fake page again.

Redirecting...

2 Likes

A mi me a sucedido lo mismo , el dia 29/07/2021 me bloquearon mi cuenta sin previo aviso ni justificacion solida …a dia de hoy 23/09/2021 aun sigo con mi cuenta bloqueada …NO TIENEN JUSTIFICACION … ellos estan ganando mucho dinero en los mercados con nuestras criptomonedas

4 Likes

Hola @lucravis2014, lamento escuchar eso. Por favor, ¿puede enviarme el número de referencia de su ticket de soporte para que pueda perseguirlo con el equipo de soporte? Gracias

3 Likes

ticket 599076

2 Likes

Same they are a joke people need to be made aware how shockingly bad they are.

2 Likes

I know wirex will do thier best to fix every single concern here

2 Likes

So you are saying we should be aware of you guys?
You are not keeping your promises on your ToS!!!

4 Likes

Since March of 2022 my wirex account has been locked with over 2000eur balance, no one from wirex has done anything to help resolve the issue, I am a single mom and this incident has left me devastated… I have lost faith in wirex and have read on the thread about them locking users account it’s a reap off and I advice don’t use their service, I got blocked the moment I purchased wirex coin and sent to my MetaMask secured wallet, WIREX IS SCAM RUN RUN RUN

WIREX IS SCAM FINANCE COMPANY

Hey @Sandra1990, I’m sorry to hear that this has happened to you.
Have you created a customer support ticket? You can do this here:
Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone (wirexapp.com)
The team will then reach out to you directly to get this resolved.
Thanks!

No one has reached out to me, I still didn’t get my funds locked on wirex account it’s almost 5months now