🚫 Beware of Scammers and Fake pages on Social Media

Hello @TomNPunkt , thank you for sharing this. We have reported these two accounts. Thank you

3 Likes

In the March 11th communication called "Recent Service Issues, and What We’re Doing to fix them is exactly why I have sent over twenty emails trying to re-establish my account. I have been locked out for over five months with little communication from Customer Service. The lack of transparency on when or how this is going to be fixed has been extremely frustrating. I have a large family and not being able to access funds has been scary and overwelming especially since we are in current covid lockdown. I would appreciate for someone to be able to tell me where in the process my situation is and when can I expect access to my account and funds. Please! Someone has to be able to reach out and help me.

2 Likes

Hello there @George_Evaggeloulis , please can you send me a private message so that I can assist you further please? Thank you

3 Likes

Pour régler mon compte

2 Likes

New one:

4 Likes

I got message on Facebook two times,shared my profile and offered me Bounty from Wirex 0.35Btc and 70 000Wrx. There was a link to log in my account but I didn’t log in because I knew nobody wants to give me 1/3 Btc when the Btc price is nearly $60 000.
Took a picture from message and sent to Wirex team.
Be very carefully!
They want to steal your money if you log in that link what they sent you on Fb!

2 Likes

New one on IG:

2 Likes

I got robbed.
My phone number to confirm my verification is being changed. I would like to reset my login clarification.
Would you reach my by email?
[/quote]

1 Like

Hello there @jackyso1981 , sorry about the late reply. Can I know if you have raised a support ticket for this? If you do, please share your ticket reference number to me so that I can flag to the support team immediately, thank you.

3 Likes

FAKE PAGE! I ALREADY REPORT THIS PAGE… BEWARE , DONT CLICKNTHE LINK.

4 Likes

Hi @jenncal thank you very much for sharing this. Yes, that is definitely a fake page. Thank you for reporting it. It’s greatly appreciated. All the best and stay safe.

4 Likes

Yes. Thanks for the infos…:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

You link P O R N site in Wirex Terms of Service

2 Likes

Ma’am I applaud your savvy insight into fraudulent behavior! It’s exactly difficult to trust what is happening in websites like Wirex I myself have been a victim of such behavior and its feels like a violation!
Good luck and God speed!
With respect
Frank Gannon :angry::rage:

3 Likes

Another fake Wirex Facebook account:

Look closely at the letter “ė” in this fake user “Wirėx”
https://www.facebook.com/Wirėx-102870865481827

5 Likes

Thanks @maurizio.coffinardi for reporting it! :1st_place_medal:

4 Likes

Hi. Please look at this. Someone is scamming. They pretend to be the wirex… And the told that if you send to that address it will double you’re WXT in instant. @wirexuser01 @Anastasiia_Wirex @Ali_Wirex @crypto3y3 @Palangs04

3 Likes

Hi, thanks for flagging. Is that on Facebook?

4 Likes

You should ignore that a lot of ppl pretending to be wirex ,

Keep safe always to protect your funds.

1 Like