Bitcoin vanished

I recently transferred $70 of Bitcoin to my Wirex account from my Bitcoin wallet as a test. I wanted to make sure it was safe before sending $2,000 of BTC. It showed on the blockchain that it went to Wirex but it never showed up in my account. Support weren’t very helpful, I think they only have 3 people. So either they move my money to my card or I tell all my associates of which there are many, about 25,000, to not ever use Wirex again. When it was a Visa card it worked great but since it’s changed to Mastercard it’s useless. Anyone out there recommend a better card?

2 Likes

Hello @Dodger I feel how unpleasant this situation is for you. As soon as the relevant department has any news on this matter - they will update you right away. You could post your tickets number here, then @moderators will chase it up. Warm Regards!

2 Likes

Hi there @Dodger I’m so sorry to hear that! Like Renars has mentioned, I can chase this up for you with the support team but I just need your support ticket reference number. You can also send me a private message if you wish.

Thank you

Hi Ali, thanks for your prompt reply.
My request # 638176
Regards,
Roger

2 Likes

Thanks so much @Dodger! I will chase this right now with the support team for you. They will contact you directly via your Wirex email. But please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me again on here if you need to!

2 Likes