Black Friday: We’re giving away $6,000 USD in crypto!

We’re going big this Black Friday and treating our top exchangers to $1,000 USD in WXT every day this weekend!

That could get you a brand-new computer, a hundred books, a PS5 or an Xbox, or about a thousand cheeseburgers. Whatever floats your boat.

Or perhaps it could help give you a head start on that all-important Christmas shopping?

Start dreaming big, because all you’ve got to do to enter is get exchanging in your Wirex app. The two Wirexers who make the highest number of exchanges each day will take home the prize!

Need help deciding which to exchange? Here’s a bit about a few of our favourites to help inspire your crypto shopping.

Wirex Token (WXT)
Our very own native token and your key to unlocking a levelled-up Wirex experience! Hold WXT to enjoy heavily-reduced fees, supercharged rewards and more.

Bitcoin (BTC)
The OG cryptocurrency, invented by the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto back in 2008. Our Cryptoback™ rewards scheme automatically pays back up to 1.5% in bitcoin whenever you spend in-store with your Wirex card.

Stellar Lumens (XLM)
The native token of Stellar - a non-profit organisation dedicated to “banking the unbanked” through its high-speed, scalable blockchain protocol.

Litecoin (LTC)
Created as a new-and-improved improved Bitcoin, LTC is one of the earliest BTC derivative cryptocurrencies that enables instant, near zero-cost payments to anyone in the world.

There you have it. Time to start exchanging!

Exchange_now_1

Also, doing a spot of online shopping?

Get exclusive Visa offers with your Wirex card! Start saving on your shopping with exclusive deals and discounts on Deliveroo, Zalora, MyProtein and plenty more. Check out the list and start saving. (*This specific offer is available for those whose cards have been issued in Singapore. The Black Friday campaign is available to all)

T&Cs for Black Friday
1. The promotion will run from 27 November 9am GMT until the 30 November 23.59 GMT;
2. The promotion is open to verified Wirex account holders.
3. The promotion is launched by Wirex independently. There are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant. Wirex has the sole discretion to modify this offer at any time.
4. To qualify for entry to the WXT Black Friday promotion, the participants must have (concluded the highest number of transactions per day) exchange transactions (this can be any of the following: crypto-fiat, fiat-crypto, crypto-crypto,card top up to crypto) (‘Applicable Exchange Transaction’) during the campaign period, no minimum exchange value.
5. If a user fails to uphold these terms then the user will not be eligible to enter the giveaway.
6. WXT holders will be exempted from the minimum exchange transaction value, as they will be automatically entitled to qualify for entry if they perform at least one exchange transaction of any value during the campaign period. (only qualified WXT holders prior to campaigns start only get the ‘no min exchange value’ )
7. A total of 8 users will be chosen who have concluded the highest number of transactions and contacted on or before the 4 December via email address linked to their Wirex account with each receiving 1,000 USD worth of WXT (‘Reward’). Each winner will receive the Reward within 15-20 working days of being contacted by the appropriate Wirex team.
8. We reserve the right to announce all winners on Wirex’s social media channels.
9. The reward will be credited to the winning users WXT account which can be converted to fiat currency through the Wirex app at any time.
10. Any exchange transaction made before or after the promotion period will not be counted.
11. Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these T&Cs or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice.
3 Likes

Yeah so the richest wins right, makes no sense to me, spend The most and win,. Passat. Why not,. Crock

2 Likes

Hello @Ali_Wirex !

I hope there will be at least a statistics about how many exchanges had the top 3 / day, so on friday, saturday, sunday and monday.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hello @Ali_Wirex!

Any comment on this?

Drumbeats! :drum: :drum:

Hello @Ali_Wirex!

Any news on this?

Anyone got contacted about win?

They said it will be posted here first on on before December the fourth according to the terms and conditions.

The choosen ones will have to contact Wirex for next steps.

So they should be posting something today hopefully :crossed_fingers:

P.S.

See posting below for details about how to proceed and claim a prize if selected by Wirex.

Sure, i just wanted to know if its really happens, since there is a huge quiet about it, like @Ali_Wirex never answered any question, but hopefully they will tell some information soon.

Anyways there is a bit confusion… on that image “We never contact you privately” but in the terms: " A total of 8 users will be chosen who have concluded the highest number of transactions and contacted on or before the 4 December via email address linked to their Wirex account" so technically they are contacting privatedly via email which is also giving scamers chance…

Yeah… you are right. Let’s see what’s happens.

I have been noticing that Wirex is having some hicups lately. I have been experiencing them myself and seen many on the community forum.

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt since they are a start up and see the potential. I hope that they are working on these issues internally.

In one of their Livestreams their Chief Marketing Officer acknowledged that one of their main problem was customer service. I hope that they are working on that as well…