Blocked account/can't login

I cant login my Wirex account. It tells me that my password is incorrect. Help me! I need access today

2 Likes

Hello Huang, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Could you please update your Wirex App to the latest available version?

If the issue still persists, please PM us and provide us with your email or the ticket number if you already have one. The case will be escalated to the relevant team immediately.

Please be informed that further assistance will be provided via the ticket in order to comply with security and privacy reasons.
Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

My account is blocked! Why? My ticket is 1120369

Hello Patrick! Thank you for your request.
Let us kindly inform you that this case has been escalated to the relevant department. They will update you as soon as possible via email.

Hello i just get my account blocked why ? I need to make transfer and used m’y crédit card @@ please help

My account is blocked as well… I have 2FA as well …Ticket 1142714 raised…

Kind Regards

Hi Mina, I am sorry that happened.
Have you written in a request to the support team to look into the issue?

You can do so by following these steps:

1. Click this link : https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create
  2. Choose your issue.
  3. Submit a request

The support team will look into your issue and get back to you as soon as they can. Thank you.

Hi Cooppan,
Thank you for sending in a request.

Your ticket’s well received and the team is looking into it now.
They will get back to you as soon as they can!

Thank you for your patience.

Hello !

Please someone Around can help me faster my account are actually locked i dont Know why i have to make some shop With my crédit card please help, Thank you…

Hi there, I’m so sorry to hear that. Have you created a support ticket for this issue? You can do so here…

If you have already created a support ticket can you give me your ticket reference number so I can flag it with the support team please?

Thank you

Hi @@Ali
There is my number (1142462)

Thank you Mina. I will flag it with the support team now. They will contact you directly via your email.

Thank u @@Ali hope that Will fast by th way u Know why my account get locked?

Hi there

I am unable to log into my account as well…

I have raised support ticket 1142714…

Can this please be looked into ASAP…

Kind Regards

Hi Thuveshen,

As I can see in our database, this case is already being processed by our relevant department.
Please be informed that further assistance will be provided via the ticket due to security and privacy reasons.
Let me kindly ask you to check your email :e-mail:

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @Kateryna My account are still locked please help !

Hello Amina,

According to our database, your account is active now. Could you please try to re-login?
Please let me know if the issue still persists or you have any additional questions. I will be happy to help you.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @Kateryna_Wirex

All resolved now Thanks

Bests Regards

3 Likes

Hello,
My account is still locked for a long time. I wrote many times but untill today my account doesn’t login.
Have a nice day

Hi Giulio,

I am sorry that you are still waiting for the resolution of your case.

I have now escalated this for you to the highest priority possible and will keep an eye on your support ticket in order to make sure that it is updated immediately once we have any news for you.

Best regards.