Blocked account/can't login

Need help urgently, my Wirex account is temporarily locked.

I use wirex as my main account, pay with the card every day. Have a lot of WTX and BTC. I have sent all the requested documents. Trying now for week to contact by email the support and get no answer , the ticket I also do not have.

Account email: sir_gray@gmx.de

Please help me unlock my account.

Hi I am seriously having problem login into my account for the past 6 days I opened the App on my phone as usual, but it requested for my password instead of the usual 6 digits code, I did forgotten password, sent my photo for confirmation, received confirmation email to change my password, I changed it and got a confirmation as well. Since then I have been trying to access my account, it keeps telling me I have exceeded the number of times wait for 15 minutes and try again
Please assist me ASAP

Sam Anya
Balboy

Dear Reynier, I am sincerely sorry for this delay. I feel how unpleasant this situation is for you and ask you to accept our apologies for your experience.

According to our database, your request is being processed by our relevant team. Unfortunately, such requests cannot be handled by the support team directly. As soon as our relevant department has any news on this matter - they will, for sure, update you right away.

Warm Regards!

Hello Sergey, thank you for escalating this case.

Let me inform you that your request is still being processed by our relevant team and we will update you directly via the ticket once it is done.

Best Regards!

Hi I am new here I just registered, how can I ask or say something here please

I actually have problem accessing my account but I have just followed your advice @mandarin by clicking on that link and submitting my request or ticket though I have done that several times nobody has gotten back to me yet

I was just about saying this here, to some of us who are not very competent on computers, referring someone to wirex will depend so much on the online support one can get in case of any question but when there is no helpline to call and issues takes ages to be responded to, I’m not very sure of who may want to trust you to continue the patronage
Common to log back into my account has taken well over 8 days and nobody is responding to me only automatic reply machine is busy referring me to the community

Request number (262478) among many others

Sam

1 Like

(262478) I have problem login to my account for over 8 days now, I have done forgotten password, sent photo confirmation, received confirmation still each time I try to log in it tells me unrecognised details
I really need help on this please

Sam

Hello Sam, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I have just updated you via the ticket, please check your mailbox. In case any additional assistance is required, just reply to this ticket. I will be glad to help.
Also, I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

Regards!

Hello , for the past few days i cannot access my account , i want to change my phone number for verification since i cannot access my account and no one is answering my tickets over email i need help ASAP, this is not serious ?!?!

Please return my money! I have been waiting for a refund for 4 months. You wrote to me that you closed my account, and now be kind to get them out to me. I gave you a bank account! Please return the money to me. Please return my money. I’m so dying of waiting. You are more likely to achieve this.

Request (1799495)

Hello @SpyrosPlati, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have checked your case and I can see that your issue was resolved. Please check it from our end and let me know if you still facing any issues.

Warm regards!

Hi Anastasiia, I am beginning to think it is from my Google Authenticator, it does not have wirex stored on it, each time it tells me to open the Authenticator and put in the code, the code generated is for Cashfx which is stored already

How can I generate the one for wirex please. I can also create a support ticket for this if you don’t mind

Sam

Dear @Balboy, I am sorry to hear about this.

I have already updated you via the support ticket, please take a look and provide us with the requested information so that we could assist further.

Best regards!

Dear @jevgenijskasenavskis,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

Regards!

Hi I’ve just responded thanks

1 Like

Hello Anastasiia, its not resolved unfortunately when i log in it says this acction cannot be compleated and i need to contact support i sent an email, can you please help me get to my account ?

Good afternoon,
Once again my account has been blocked after only a day of using, this is now getting a joke!!! Please respond as soon as possible please!!!
Regards
Robert

Dear @SpyrosPlati, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

Dear Palm,

Let me inform you that the relevant department is still processing your case and I can see that there are no updates at this moment. The agent will update you right away once they have any news.

Best regards!

Good afternoon Anastasia,
Thanks for the update.
Kind regards
Robert

1 Like