Blocked account/can't login

Hello @Leo_Nielsen,

As I checked, the relevant department has requested some additional details via ticket 62555. Could you please check your email and provide us with a response? We will do our best to resolve this issue for you.

Thank you in advance!

@Anastasiia_Wirex I did check the additional details, I have receive a response asking me for a wallet and I have provided you with such. This is the only email I have received whatsoever. Check the response from me as I have already provided such on Friday.

Dear @chankw,

Please let me assure you that the issue has not been forgotten and the relevant team is currently working on it. We will let you know once receive an update from them.

Best Regards!

Hello ,still no one from support has contacted d me to resolve my issue my account is still locked i need some answers ASAP please !!

Dear @Leo_Nielsen,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed resolution of this case. I have escalated your request to our Finance Team. They will process it as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Lost money euro

i need to change my registered tel number, how do i do this?

Need help urgently, my Wirex account is temporarily locked.

my account has been blocked for two weeks now, all documents have been submitted. Can you find out how long it will take and can they speed up the processing. All my money is on it must shop and pay my bills.

Account email: sir_gray@gmx.de

Please help me unlock my account.

Hello @SpyrosPlati, I am sorry for this delay.

I will escalate it one more time, our relevant team will contact you via the ticket directly.

Warm regards.

Hello @JohnHaggerty,

Let me kindly ask you to submit a request following this link: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create Our Support Team will be glad to assist you.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Hello @Sergey, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Unfortunately, we have no new information to share just yet. Our relevant team is still working on your request. Please be sure that once we receive an update - you will be notified right away!

Regards!

Please help me
My account is blocked

Dear support team,

my problem is still NOT SOLVED !!
My account is still locked.
I haven’t had access to my account for OVER 3 MONTHS.

Please help. URGENT. Mario

Dear support team,

my problem is still NOT SOLVED !!
My account is still locked.
I haven’t had access to my account for OVER 3 MONTHS.

Please help. URGENT.

Hello Anastasia,
Once again I cannot log into may accounts!!! It says contact customer support.
Would you kindly get someone on this please? It’s now becoming rather frustrating to say the least.
Kins regards
Robery

Good afternoon Anastasia,
Thanks for the update.
Kind regards
Robert

Hi @Cameron,

I have escalated your case to the relevant team. They will contact you shortly.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Hello Mario, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear Robert, I am sorry for this unpleasant situation.

As I can see, this case is currently being processed by our relevant team. They will update you via the ticket directly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi Support,

Request #133124 | My account has been blocked since 28 January.

What is the current status of the verification, when my account can be unlocked?

Hello Anastasiia,

I really do appricate the situation and understand this is being processed. I just concerned my account has been hacked!! Is that why the account has been suspended again?

Thanks for your help

Kind regards

Robert