Blocked account/can't login

I have a family to feed and bills to pay. This is not acceptable, you block the account and dont even reply to email. I am very disappointed with Wirex customer services. Ticket ref: 386856. Is it possible to get an update on this ticket

Please can you look into ticket: 386856 my account was blocked and your support is not responding. I am very disappointed with your level of customer services. This is not acceptable at all

Please escalate,

1st ticket no: 366401
2nd ticket no: 366568
3rd ticket no: 374130

I was informed that my case has been escalated to highest priority but I didn’t received any answer from relevant team.

I have no money to survive! No money for food, no money for nothing! If I don’t receive any answer from relevant team I feel pushed to take legal actions.

Dear,

I was informed that my case has been escalated to highest priority but I didn’t received any answer from relevant team.

I have no money to survive! No money for food, no money for nothing! If I don’t receive any answer from relevant team I feel pushed to take legal actions.

Please escalate,

I have 5 kids and I don’t have money to buy food for them!

Those was my last money! Please help my kids to survive! Relevant team please come with an answer.

I have no money to survive! No money for food, no money for nothing!

If I don’t receive any answer ASAP from relevant team I feel pushed to take legal actions.

How would you feel to have 5 kids and to don’t have money to buy food for them? How would you look in your kids eyes when they ask for food and you don’t have money?

Hi,

My account has been blocked and i have emailed support over 100 time no reply. I am stressed out here. All my life saving is in that account and they are not replying to my email. Can anyone advise me what i should do

Hello @akhaher6, please accept our sincere apologies for the delayed response.

Kindly note that this case has been escalated to our relevant team. They will update you via the ticket. Also, I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. Its taken you guys over 2 days to respond to support request. I have put all money in Wirex and need to do my shopping and i find my account blocked. You are concerned about your community forum rules but your company is not concerned about people lively wood? That’s a great way to run a company

Hi Support,

Request #133124 | My account has been blocked since 28 January.

What is the current status of the verification, when my account can be unlocked?

@Inna_Wirex
hello, can you send me the complete history of the year 2020 in csv format.
Also, can you tell me where is the procedure to unblock my wirex account?
thank you

Hello @Antonina1, I am sincerely sorry for this delay. I feel how unpleasant this situation is for you and ask you to accept our apologies for your experience.

According to our database, your request is being processed by our relevant team. Unfortunately, such requests cannot be handled by the support team directly. As soon as our relevant department has any news on this matter - they will, for sure, update you right away.

Warm Regards!

1 Like

Dear @akhaher65, I am sorry for this delay.

Please rest assured that this case is being processed by our relevant department. I will escalate it one more time, our relevant team will contact you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi Anastasia,

Thanks for your response but this is not good enough.

I have not got any response from your support team yet, i have been chasing them for last 2 days. You have locked me out of my account without any explanation. Your company have put me and my family under great stress and pain. Your company simply made me sleepless. Please deal with the issue promptly as i will be taking serious action against your company. Your company will be held liable for the damage. Trust me it doesn’t not feel good when your bank account and your family is taken as hostage. Please advise your escalation team to deal with this issue urgently as longer you take the damage will be greater. You may decide to ignore my message and take no action. Before you do that, please check my linkedin profile out. I have spent over 20 years of my life designing and implementing Network Systems and been providing cyber security solutions. I have not taken this lightly and it feels like you have taken me and family’s lively wood as hostage. I will be happy to spend next few months of my life exploring your company . I hope my message is clear and it gets escalated to the correct team.

Hello @chankw, I feel how unpleasant this matter is for you and I kindly ask you to accept our sincere apologies for making you wait for so long.

Please be assured that this case is being processed by our relevant team.
Let me kindly inform you that you can always check the status of your request via the ticket.

Warm regards.

Dear @Julien_Saby,

I have checked your case and I can confirm that the relevant team is processing your request.
You will be updated directly via the support ticket shortly.

Best regards!

1 Like

Wirex hacked my account and stolen my money

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Urgent

Anastasia you are very nice and kind but your relevant team is not taking any actions and me and my kids we don’t have money to survive, I am begging my neighbours for food. Really? Like this Wirex is working?

Today I was informed that my card has been expired (other problem) and I have on my card a significant amount of money for my kids to go to school. What is going to happen with those money from my expired card? I was not able to order a new one due my blocked account!

Your relevant team may ignore this message but for sure me and many people will take serious legal actions against Wirex if this problems with locked account won’t be sorted out!

Hello @akhaher65, I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Please find more details regarding the situation following this link: Why is my account blocked / frozen?

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear @accchow,

Please, check your mailbox. I’ve recently sent you a message.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like