Blocked account/can't login

It would seem that I can no longer open and read my e-mail to thortrader@…
Ryds Thor Opsahl

My account was suddenly locked today, but haven’t heard from my submitted ticket (#540934) so far. I am checking in to see what is happening.

Look forward to your reply soon.

Regards,

Damon

@Yuliia_Wirex

Pure lie and empty junk promise.

Locked for 6 months now and support has done nothing.

Nothing to celebrate for me and thousands of other blocked users.

After years of being a devout and decent Wirex customer, using Visa card daily, doing IBAN and crypto transactions, bringing friends over. All my cash was clean and tax paid. Yet you blocked me without warning and support has done nothing since. Except feeding me with empty promises to investigate.

It used to be a great business model then ruined by ugly customer service.

1 Like

Hi @robbie1939, please create a ticket and our Support Team will assist you with your problem. Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone Regards

Dear @dkkli, please accept our apologies for this situation. I have forwarded your request to the Support Team and they will contact you at the nearest time. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Smart choice!

Wirex can block your account and steal your money anytime. Just like they did to me and thousands of others.

I was a faithful and decent Wirex user for years, using their Visa card every day, doing IBAN and crypto transactions, bringing friends over. All my cash was clean and tax paid. Yet they locked me 6 months ago and have done nothing since. Except sending junk promises to investigate.

Folks, follow this smart individual!

My account was locked 6 months ago without reason. After years of being a devout and decent Wirex customer, using Visa card daily, doing IBAN and crypto transactions, bringing friends over. All my cash was clean and tax paid. Yet they blocked me without warning and support has done nothing since. Except feeding me with empty promises to investigate.

I changed and verified my new address 6 months ago. Then after just a while, my account was locked without reason. After years of being a devout and decent Wirex customer, using Visa card daily, doing IBAN and crypto transactions, bringing friends over. All my cash was clean and tax paid. Yet they blocked me without warning and support has done nothing since. Except feeding me with empty promises to investigate.

A great business model destroyed by ugly customer support.

1 Like

Dear @boryagin, we are truly for this situation. Kindly note that the Support Team does not deal with such cases directly, our agents only forward your request and also expects a response from the relevant department. We have escalated your case to the highest priority to speed up the process. Regards!

1 Like

How long this situation wil be? I am very angry.

My account is still locked since 21.12.2020!
That’s almost 7 months!
1 month and a half ago @Anastasiia_Wirex said and quote “I apply to your patience” in the email she sent me.
Last week and this week I sent emails to:
support.wirex@wirexapp.com
wirex.support@wirexapp.com
supportescalatoions@wirexapp.com
I received NO REPLY!
What is going on?!?!?
It’s been 7 months since my account was locked “for security reasons”.
I have money in that account. I need access to my account or at least send me my funds.
What would you do if you were me and you could not access your funds for 7 months?!?!?!?

Dear @111120, unfortunately, we do not have any news yet. Please accept our apologies. Regards!

1 Like

Hello @Difx, we are sorry for this situation. Our agent will contact you at the nearest time. Regards!

1 Like

What is the plan of action now? What should I do next? contact the supervisory authorities?

чт, 17 июн. 2021 г. в 20:12, Yuliia Support Representative via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com>:

Hello @111120, I totally understand your frustration, but unfortunately, we are still waiting for a response from the relevant team. Best regards!

1 Like

Hello!

I have been informed that my account has been permanently blocked.

Account: sir_gray@gmx.de

Regarding my outstanding amounts on my account, I have provided them with a EUR bank account, a BTC wallet address and a WTX address where you will transfer the amounts to me, including any relevant tags or references.
And I would like to have a bank statement.

Now it’s been a month I still have no money and my account has been locked for 4 months now. When will finally get my money?

Best regards
Sergey

1 Like

Hello @Sergey, we are truly sorry for this situation. The relevant team is currently processing your request and the funds will be returned as soon as possible. Regards!

1 Like

Hi I have been blocked for 2 months without an explanation, I sent dozens of emails without any result and explanation of what happened.

Hello, yes I cannot login into my account also. I tried everything but Wirex support is answering me still the same. SMS code does not work, I sent video screen, I tried selfie, still cannot access to my account. I would like to have my money back. This is for almost a week and noone is able to help me or check if there is any issue with my email or so…Halooooooooo!!! Can anyone help from Wirex because I am alergic of your automatic email on your support! Thank you very so much! Eva

Hi @Tespa17, we understand your frustration, and I can assure you that we have escalated your case to the highest priority and hope to receive news on your case as soon as possible. Regards!

1 Like