Blocked account/can't login

So if me and my referrals Were qualified to the promotion then how it will be credited to my account if it’s lock?

1 Like

Dear @Joanne_Serrano,

As it was mentioned above - the rewards will be credited. As soon as the account is unlocked, you will access these funds.

Regards!

2 Likes

Okay many thanks

2 Likes

Hi there, I just received a notice that said my wirex account has been blocked. Could you help me to fix this issue and unlock my account asap? many thanks.

1 Like

Hi my wirex account is also locked without any reason and Customer service doesnt even bother to reply back . Really frustrated

1 Like

Hi @liuweiheng @Chris_Brown1 :wave:
Welcome to the Wirex Community! :partying_face:

I am sincerely sorry to hear that your accounts are locked. It’s no funny, and I understand you want to get it back quickly.

If you have not yet submitted a support request, please follow this link:
https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create

If you have already done so, you should have a ticket number that you can share on the topic below in order to speed up the process:
https://community.wirexapp.com/t/support-inquiry-escalation-thread/

I thank you for your patience.

Best regards!

3 Likes

Any update with my account?
It’s been 2 days ago since I raised my concern.
Thank you

1 Like

Hi there, I just received a notice that said my Wirex account has been blocked. Could you help me to fix this issue and unlock my account asap? many thanks.

2 Likes

You can create ticket bro so that the wirex support team will recieve your problem about the account yours.

I know. Since there are so many people who created a lot of tickets then get nothing from the support team. I assume that if i come to the community and post my issue, it will be helpful in some way.

1 Like

it will be ok soon bro , hope so

Hello @liuweiheng, I am sorry for this unpleasant situation. This case has been escalated to the relevant team for a detailed investigation. They will contact you via the support ticket directly.

I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

Warm regards.

3 Likes

Hello @Chris_Brown1,

Let me kindly ask you to submit a request following this link: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone Our Support Team will be glad to assist you.

Thank you for your cooperation!

3 Likes

Hello @Joanne_Serrano, I am sincerely sorry for this delay. I feel how unpleasant this situation is for you and ask you to accept our apologies for your experience.

According to our database, your request is being processed by our relevant team. Unfortunately, such requests cannot be handled by the support team directly. As soon as our relevant department has any news on this matter - they will, for sure, update you right away.

Warm Regards!

2 Likes

Okay many thanks .I’ll just wait for your next update regarding this matter and I am looking forward for immediate response from the relevant team…thank you

1 Like

Dear @Joanne_Serrano, thank you for your cooperation! You are most welcome!

Have a nice weekend! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yuliia,

All i want is the money taken from my account by someone in Indonesia!!! I’m done with Wirex!!!

1 Like

HI @Palm.Treebucky! Please, find all the relevant information on your account in ticket 626483 and provide the requested details there.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Maryna,

I can’t get into my account! Also before I put anything else on here, I want to know what I’m getting back first? A very very very frustrated shareholder.

Regards

Robert

1 Like

For 5 months my account has been blocked, I still have not received a response from the support service, this is the most terrible service. They absolutely do not care about their clients, they cannot even explain what happened and when I can count on something.

1 Like