Blocked account/can't login

@Int-Press-Journalist We have escalated your inquiry accordingly and updated you via email. We hope that this issue will be resolved in the nearest future.

Kind regards!

1 Like

hoy dia 27 de septiembre hace 61 dia que tengo mi dinero congelado en mi cuenta bloqueada , Wirex yo no voy a recomendar más sus servicios , es INJUSTO LO QUE ESTAN HACIENDOME PASAR …tantos dias para reparar mi incidencia ?? necesito mis fondos yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa por favor

2 Likes

Again only standard answer?
Not helpful!

:arrow_right: Step 1 - Trustpilot .com: :arrow_right: Review written :warning:

1 Like

Dear @Maryna_Wirex,

Tomorrow I will have the appointment with my ombudsman, and I will discuss how to start the process, and inform FCA agent.

My friend that work in media TV and is well know in Forbes and other important newspapers is able to help in order to share this kind of cases that wirex is doing with his customers.

If I will not have my account unlocked before end of next week I will start with both activities.

Regards

2 Likes

Maryna,

I received this email on the 27th August 2021, hench why i have no confidence in Wirex what so ever now, give me my money back asap please!!!

Kind regards

Dear Robert,

Thank you for providing the requested details. These have been passed on to the relevant team who are working to process your refund.

Please note: In most cases, you’ll receive your refund in 8-10 working days. We’ll only be able to update you once the payment has been processed so please refrain from opening multiple tickets.

We appreciate your continued patience.

Kind regards,

Wirex Review Team

Wirex yo tengo mi cuenta bloqueada desde el dii 29/07/2021 más de 2 meses POR FAVOR SOLUCIONEN MI TICKET NUMERO :

Hello @lucravis2014, we totally understand your frustration on this matter. Unfortunately, we do not have any additional information on your case now. Once we receive it, our agent will contact you immediately. Regards!

1 Like

Dear @Int-Press-Journalist, let me kindly inform you that the Support agent does not deal directly with these cases. We are waiting for an answer from our relevant team regarding this situation. Until we receive an answer and news, we have nothing to tell you regretfully. We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.

1 Like

Hello @Andre83, we are sincerely sorry for this frustrating situation. Please be informed that your case has been escalated to the highest priority, but for now, we do not have any updates. Regards!

1 Like

Dear @Palm.Treebucky, as we can see the investigation of your case is still going on. You will be updated as soon as possible. Regards!

1 Like

1st request 707883 - Monday, 13 September 2021

2nd Request 712211 - Wednesday, 15 September 2021

@Yuliia_Wirex
@Maryna_Wirex
@Jenny_Wirex
@Gus_Wirex
@Fadzhana_Wirex
@ChienChien_Wirex
@Anastasiia_Wirex
@Ali_Wirex
@Palangs04
@crypto3y3

I strongly advise you to solve the problem immediately.

Deadline: 10/10/2021 October 10, 2021

@Yuliia_Wirex - Why are you telling me this?

The responsible persons at WIREX cannot be contacted directly. Therefore, communication at this level takes place here.

You and the other moderators of this community virtually prevent direct contact with those responsible. You stall for time with constantly repeating phrases. This is pure harassment without practising urgently needed solutions.

Result: The affected WIREX customers despair. The affected people will tell other people about the fact that WIREX offers no support as soon as problems arise. The financial regulators will eventually revoke WIREX’s licences if something does not change immediately.

YOU are also responsible for these untenable conditions because you are silent about the real reasons. More and more clients are waking up to what is happening. WIREX is destroying livelihoods. WIREX is embezzling their clients’ finances. And every person who supports WIREX in this bears a share of the blame.

Think about it!

When I ask you to establish direct contact with the responsible persons in order to keep the lines of communication short and effective, you only tell me that this is not possible. It is total nonsense and the opposite of customer support. This is just playing for time - and YOU are part of it.

Tip:

Tell the people in charge to transfer all my coins that are on my WIREX wallets to my wallets at BINANCE. Make the contact. I will then immediately communicate my corresponding BINANCE wallet addresses.

Another tip:

Please list all the possible reasons for this that lead to an account being blocked. You will not be able to name a single reason that could justify such a long, unannounced blocking. And from the moment you have reached this awareness, you make yourself just as liable to prosecution as WIREX itself.

:arrow_right: So: Do everything immediately so that I can dispose of my finances again, otherwise bad consequences will be the result! :warning:

4 Likes

Hello!

I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Please find more details regarding the situation following this link: Why is my account blocked / frozen?

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi Int-Press-Journalist I am having a very similar situation. Can I contact you?

I’ve been locked out of my account for the majority of the year.
Support has constantly said that they are looking into my issue and will get the relevant team to contact me with an update. I’ve never recieved an update.
I’ve spoken to Maksym K. and Kateryna back and forth for MONTHS now and I still can’t access my account, I’ve sent all my documents and I can’t use my card as I can’t reset the pin number.

I’ve been a Wirex user since 2018 and can’t believe my account has just been locked and I can’t get any access to it whatsoever. I feel I may need to complain to the FEC to get anywhere with this.

Please can someone help me get access to my account and funds. I am desperate now.

5 Likes

Hello @denny2k2, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Let me inform you that the relevant department is still processing your case and I can see that there are no updates at this moment. The agent will update you right away once they have any news.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi @Anastasiia_Wirex - I’ve been told this exact same phrase since May this year. It’s not good enough, it does not take months to simply unlock an account. I’ve now lodged an official complaint and will be seeking advice from the FCA.

1 Like

What about 741530? Still can’t login. Absurd

After your post i got a mail at september 24th saying

Thank you for contacting Wirex.

I have sent the request to the relevant team and will update you once I get a reply from them.

Hope for your patience and cooperation!

And since Im waiting for any answer.
What the heck is wrong with you? you went bancript or got hacked or anything? even if not, how you treat your customers make them think this way. no good promo at all if you ask me

1 Like

Hi

My count is blocked, ten days ago…I send lot of messages and nobody give me a solution

what can I do ?

I need use the card and the money

thanks

1 Like

I’m asking again - what about 741530 ?
I need my money.