Blocked account/can't login

Hello @Anastasiia_Wirex,

Just to inform you that, my account is released just now, I can access my account. Thank you.

Warm regards,

YK

1 Like

Good morning Anastasiia_Wirex, after two months of waiting not yet received a response, both to unlock the account and especially the reason. I hereby request the procedure for closing the account and crediting my funds. In the meantime, I will also liquidate the shares of the Wirex company in my possession. Thank you for your attention and wish you a good day.**

Federico Minotto

1 Like

Hello @TangYK, we are glad to hear that. Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi, I have been a wirex customer for over 4 years and it seems unheard of what has happened to me. My account was blocked more than 30 days ago with the excuse of having to carry out routine checks on wirex users. It has been more than a month and yet, despite the emails sent, I have not received any decent response, they only tell me that my money is safe and that once the checks are completed they will reactivate my account. I can’t wait any longer because I had life savings on my account which amounted to about 275,000 euros.For this reason, I had to contact a lawyer to take legal action against wirex because I am tired of not being replied to the telephone numbers or receiving always the same reply emails in the hope of being able to recover MY money that wirex has stolen from me for no reason.The ticket number is 725448. Resolve the problem or I will sue you.

5 Likes

Hello @Vibas, we have escalated your case to the Support team and you will be updated as soon as possible. We are really sorry for the delay. Regards!

1 Like

Good morning Yuliia of the Wirex Support Team, after two months of waiting not yet received a response, both to unlock the account and especially the reason. I hereby request the procedure for closing the account and crediting my funds. In the meantime, I will also liquidate the shares of the Wirex company in my possession. Thank you for your attention and wish you a good day.**

Federico Minotto

1 Like

Good morning , after two months of waiting not yet received a response, both to unlock the account and especially the reason. I hereby request the procedure for closing the account and crediting my funds. In the meantime, I will also liquidate the shares of the Wirex company in my possession. Thank you for your attention and wish you a good day.

Federico Minotto

1 Like

G ood morning, after two months of waiting not yet received a response, both to unlock the account and especially the reason. I hereby request the procedure for closing the account and crediting my funds. In the meantime, I will also liquidate the shares of the Wirex company in my possession. Thank you for your attention and wish you a good day.

Federico Minotto

Hello @Federico, please accept our apologies for this unpleasant situation. We have forwarded your query to the relevant team and our agent will assist you at the nearest time. Regards!

1 Like

Good morning Wirex Support Team, after two months of waiting not yet received a response, both to unlock the account and especially the reason. I hereby request the procedure for closing the account and crediting my funds. In the meantime, I will also liquidate the shares of the Wirex company in my possession. Thank you for your attention and wish you a good day.

Tonino Carino da Ascoli

I request procedure to close the account and credit for my bank!

I’m not interested in auto-reply.

Dear @Federico, we are not able to proceed with the account closure on the Community. You should contact our Support team since they are dealing with such requests. Regards!

1 Like

I request procedure for the definitive closure of Wirex account and crediting of my money. I don’t care about automatic reply, patience is over

Good morning Wirex Support Team, after two months of waiting not yet received a response, both to unlock the account and especially the reason. I hereby request the procedure for closing the account and crediting my funds. In the meantime, I will also liquidate the shares of the Wirex company in my possession. Thank you for your attention and wish you a good day.

Federico Minotto

I request procedure for the definitive closure of Wirex account and crediting of my money. I don’t care about automatic reply, patience is over Federico Minotto

@Federico I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

1 Like

it is not possible to receive this automatic reply after more than one month. You have to dare me more detailed information.

it is not possible to receive this automatic reply after more than one month. You have to dare me more detailed information. and you must also be quick because I sue you, maybe you didn’t understand.

Yuliia , what would you do if suddenly you no longer had access to an account with all your savings? you have been kidding me for over a month. It is not tolerable.

1 Like