Blocked account/can't login

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi! My account suddenly blocked. For security reasons account has been locked. Ticket 1539190. Second day I havn’t answer. Please help!

Hi Igor, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

According to our database, our relevant team has updated you via the support ticket.
Let us kindly ask you to reply to this ticket in case any additional assistance is required.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I’ve had no updates from a support system thay doesn’t exist Ope my account or send back me btc and eth u can keeep
The GDP idc.

Dear Okeogheneyoma, I feel how unpleasant this matter is for you and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

This case has been escalated to our relevant department. They will check the case and update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Stop
Copying and pasting responses and tell the support team to update me you guy like stealing money and longing the process of recovery theives .
I’m making a lawsuit with you currently so you best open my account I DONT want t here another
“ Dear Okeogheneyoma, I feel how unpleasant this matter is for you and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

This case has been escalated to our relevant department. They will check the case and update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.”

Rubbish I wasn’t answers to why my account has been locked when it shall

Be open or when I can retrieve my funds disgusting behaviour I have people that work in the FCA we/they are investigating the number our complaints of youdoing your robbery/.

Dear Okeogheneyoma, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

As we have mentioned before, this case isn’t processed by the Support Team directly. Therefore, unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with any additional details until we receive an update from the relevant department.
As soon as this update is received, we will inform you via the ticket immediately.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Bloccato account

Hi Alex, I am sorry for the delayed update.

I have escalated your case to our Verification team and they will contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards!

1 Like

Account locked, No answer from 30.07.2020.
Ticket 1539190.
I have to start worrying about my not small balance?

Hi Igor, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed resolution of your case.

I have escalated your case to our relevant team, they will get in touch with you shortly.

Best regards!

1 Like

Stop sending me “ Dear Okeogheneyoma, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

As we have mentioned before, this case isn’t processed by the Support Team directly. Therefore, unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with any additional details until we receive an update from the relevant department.
As soon as this update is received, we will inform you via the ticket immediately.

Thank you for your understanding.”

And send me direct contact from the support team I realise u guys lock accounts to steal people’s money you thieves it disgusts me In any other FCA related bank it does take this long to solve this problem. I don’t want contact from robots like you copying and pasting messages. Get my account back now.

If this takes longer than 2 weeks to resolve we both know you close accounts to stil funds. Thieves I have children to feed.

Hi Yoma,

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with more information at this point.

I can state for sure that you will be updated by our relevant team soon.

Meanwhile, please take a look at our article regarding your case: https://wirexapp.com/blog/post/why-is-my-account-blocked-frozen-0162

Warm regards!

1 Like

All my cards are blocked on my accounts

“Soon” always “soon” never contacted

Yoma, please note that such cases indeed can take some time to be processed by our relevant team.

Still, I can promise that you will be provided with more information at the earliest convenience.

It is necessary to wait a bit at this point.

Warm regards!

1 Like

Hi Linda, I am sorry to hear about this.

I have checked the history of your support tickets and I can see that both tickets (#1533849 and #1504058) are currently awaiting your reply.

Could you please get back to the tickets and provide relevant agents with replies so that they could assist you further?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I know what you people are trying to do. Delay the process and make me give up i am currently conversing with the FCA about the theft of my GDP BTC AND ETHEREUM. If you want to close my account fine send my money back to me and part ways stop sending me “warm regards” and give me actual updates.
The 3rd week this goes on and I will contact my lawyer.