Blocked account/can't login

Google Authenticator doesn’t work any more. I have one last tentative to access in my account: I’ve send an email and WIrex ask me the date and type of your last 2 completed outbound transactions.
But if I cannot enter in my account how can I remember the last 2 completed outbound transactions ?!??!?

Hello Roman, I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please be informed that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Please find more details regarding the situation following this link: https://wirexapp.com/blog/post/why-is-my-account-blocked-frozen-0162

We appreciate your understanding!

1 Like

Hello Valerio, thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention.

Could you please provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi @lacker, I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I have escalated your case to the first priority and we expect to receive an update from the relevant department as soon as possible.
Once there is any news - you will be updated via the ticket immediately.

Best regards!

1 Like

What does Wirex need at the moment?

Definetly a brand new made customer service which has to include either live chat or a phone line for the user to have contact with the company regarding their accounts in real time.

Definetly look at trust pilot and every review place, this goes down just because of how not efficient a part of some relevant teams are.

Besides that the live support or help increases by a lot the way the people feel about getting in touch with their own bank. I don’t think anyone wants that their localbank to be contacted by email and get a reply the next day.

So that’s my suggestion.

The feedback is that it’s terrible the way it goes now… It just doesn’t go anywhere; my personal feedback is 2 out of 5 stars for the support. It’s not 1 because they at least reply.

Cheers :wink: HODL

1 Like

Ya indeed. In 6 months I am still waiting :). It will be solved during next 3? That should make me happy? I want to be an wirex user as you. But they dont allow me to be.

I have had my acc 2 weeks 55 hrs ago i was blocked with $1100 aud worth of crypto, btc included, ticket no# 1741841 pls escalate/advise!

Anthony Paul

Do others here have funds/low funds, seems this isn’t happening to ppl with no/low funds?? A theme perhaps???

I have a blocked account after a cpl weeks, 53 hrs ago a submit ticket 1741841? Pls escalate this issue as i have not heard back from the wirex team!

1741841 i got blocked after 2 weeks? 55 hrs ago sent ticket still no correspondence?!

Hello Anthony, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

Let me kindly inform you that I have escalated your request to our relevant team. They will check the case and contact you as soon as possible.

Warm Regards.

1 Like

Hello Laker, thank you for your feedback and I am sincerely sorry to hear that your experience is not of the quality you’ve expected.

Let me inform you that unfortunately, the request is still being processed by our relevant department. Such requests cannot be handled by the support team directly. I can state for sure that we will contact you as soon as possible.

Kindly be advised that you can contact us via the live chat anytime, we are online 24/7. You can access the live chat via the web version (https://id.wirexapp.com/login), the chat is available on the right bottom corner for all logged users.

Best Regards!

1 Like

Your reply to me is irelevant and full with non sense. I asked you why you have closed my suggestions/feedback topic second of all you are saying that there is a livechat for logged users when my issue is that you are not changing my email for 6 months.

Pls advise

1741841 i already know from other reviews im wasting my time, my crypto lost, sanity still there, F_u wirex thieves!

Dear Anthony, we completely understand how frustrating this situation is for you, and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please note that publishing identical or substantially similar posts in different topics is considered as spam and is not allowed on this Community Forum.
Therefore, your posts have been moved to the relevant topic where we have replied to your inquiry.

Your understanding is highly appreciated.

1 Like

Dear Lacker, I apologies for the misunderstanding occur.

Please be informed that your post has been moved to the relevant topic where we have replied to your inquiry.

Thank you in advanced!

Por favor si pueden ayudarlo. Gracias
Buenas tardes, he enviado varios correos y no me contestan, me piden una serie de datos que solamente están en la cuenta. Entiendo que no dejen operar con la cuenta bloqueada pero, no tener acceso a la información es algo descabellado. El ticket inicial era 1717754 y ahora lo han fusionado con 1717798. Gracias

Hello Pablo,

Let me kindly inform you that I have just contacted our relevant team and they confirm that this case is still under investigation. As soon as there is an update from them, we will send the details directly via the ticket.

Best regards.

1 Like

Bonjour Cher Service Client
Je reviens vers vous ce matin très en colère car je n’ai pas toujours reçu de message !! Et ma santé de détériore comme je vous dit étant atteinte du Cancer je n’ai plus tellement de temps mais je crois que vous me mettez également dans des problèmes ma fille est au courant de la situation et si il m’arrive malheur vous en serez responsable je vous prie de débloquer rapidement mon compte afin que je puisse payer mes frais médicaux !! En attente de vous lire urgemment !

Je constate que je n’ai pas reçu de message monsieur pourtant j’ai bien préciser mon cas peut être vous voulez que je vous envoie mon dossier médicale afin que vous puissiez très vite réagit au pire des cas vous pourriez me rembourser mon argent pour que je me soigne je pense que ce n’est pas trop demander disposer de son argent surtout pour une dame qui souffre d’une maladie vulnérable svp veuillez débloquer mon compte ou transférer mes fonds je dois disposer impérativement de mes fonds merci de votre compréhension et essayer d’avoir un service client plus disponible pour les clients