Blocked account/can't login

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account now blocked on Wirex Facebook

@Ali_Wirex @Yan_Wirex @Kateryna_Wirex @Wirex @Inna_Wirex

Can someone please get my account verified so I can access my funds. You asked for address verification. I have sent a tax bill, my rent statement and a bill and still my account is blocked. How can you not accept a rent statement fromy local council for my proof of address. You cant get anymore proof then that that I live there.

1 Like

Hi my account has been blocked for almost a month now. What’s taking it so long to just return me my money?? Stop sending me the “sorry for causing the inconvenience” nonsense! I am a uni student and i used wirex to put some of my saving and crypto investments in it for daily expenditures. Now i have no access to my account and it tilts me everytime i emailed the support team they keep giving me the same answer. I’ve had enough of this! If u guys wanna block my account go ahead just give me my money back! I wasn’t doing any money laundering or fraudulent things like how i was wrongly framed. I cashed in my investments to wirex as i thought its safe in the first place but this is the nonsense i get? Shouldn’t have trusted your platform in the first place and shouldn’t have recommended ur platform to my family members. Return me my money or i won’t be hesitant to lodge a report !

1 Like

Hello, have you raised a support request? It would be useful to quote the ticket reference number for the support team to assist you quickly. I am sure that the problem will be resolved quickly, if it is any help i used a bank statement as proof of address in order to verify my account. Feel free to ask any question.

2 Likes

Hello my friend, I use Wirex and I can assure you that it is trust worth. Wirex have a good reputation however you have to understand that in Covid-19 things may take a little long for obvious reasons. Please be patient, i have had at least 6 problems this year all resolved within 48Hrs the team on the community forum are very useful.

1 Like

Still not resolved.

1 Like

Hi they are not acceptinng my docs. I ha e semt 3 different ones. One is a rent statment from my local council. How can that not be accepted for propf of reisdence? Its a statment from teh goverment for rent for the address I love at.

Hi @Naufal_Hamid,

Let me inform you that the request is still being processed by our relevant team and we will update you shortly once it is done. Thank you for understanding!

2 Likes

Hi @Donna1010,

Kindly edit the address in your profile as mentioned in the support ticket, then upload the necessary document via the app and we will proceed with the verification of your profile. Thank you!

2 Likes

I have done it a number of times now. I keep getting told to change it different ways. Then when I do it im told its wrong and need to change back or to another way.

@Donna1010,

We have verified your account, please check whether everything’s in order on your side. Regards!

2 Likes

My account got blocked last night i woke up to a your account i s==s blocked screen i have all my money on wirex and now im screwed their phonenumbers dont work they dont email me back please help me

My account got blocked last night i woke up to a your account i s==s blocked screen i have all my money on wirex and now im screwed their phonenumbers dont work they dont email me back please help me

Hola, me ha pasado lo mismo, tengo la tarjeta y la cuenta bloqueada, escribí a soporte hace dos días y aun sin respuesta se que han de estar saturados porque por lo que veo son muchos los casos, es decir no es algo puntual, por lo cual nos gustaría saber que fue lo ocurrido del porque hay tantas cuantas afectas, que tiempo va a demorar la solución ya que muchos dependemos del dinero que ahí tenemos, gracias por vuestra ayuda y soporte, adjunto mi ticket para revisión.
Ticket (1826463)

Hello, the same thing happened to me, I have the card and the account blocked, I wrote to support two days ago and even without an answer I know that they must be saturated because from what I see there are many cases, that is, it is not something specific, for which we would like to know what happened because there are so many affected, how long the solution will take since many of us depend on the money we have there, thanks for your help and support, I am attaching my ticket for review.
Ticket (1826463)

Hello today i woke up to see a screen saying: Your account is blocked, please contact customer support.
yesterday i had send 500 euro btc from my private bitcoin wallet to wirex btc wallet. like i always do so i can pay my stuff. you locked my account for no reason and i cant echange my btc to eur and the btc price is dropping the 500 euro btc is worth 400 euro! i have contacted support but the only thing i am hearing is team will contact you they dont say when they dont say how i have all my money on wirex and i was gonna do christmass shopping for the 1.5% crypto back and they screw that up for me aswell please unblock my account i am losing money because of it! this isnt fair and i think i should get back the money i lost and i am losing right now!’ 1831026

Hello Support,

Today I noticed my account has been locked. For security reasons obviously. Could you please look into ticket 1831160 to unlock it as soon as possible? I need access to my funds.

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Jeroen van Loon.

Wirex account is blocked for no reason i depoisted 500 euro bitcoin into my account i tried to call them but their phonenumbers dont work i emailed them no reply all my money is in wirex i cant do chritmass shopping or even buy food anymore please help 1830764

after i depoisted 500 euro and exchanged to eur i went to sleep to next day that my acc is locked please open my account i have all my money on it! 1830764

Hello today i woke up to see a screen saying: Your account is blocked, please contact customer support.
yesterday i had send 500 euro btc from my private bitcoin wallet to wirex btc wallet. like i always do so i can pay my stuff. you locked my account for no reason and i cant echange my btc to eur and the btc price is dropping the 500 euro btc is worth 400 euro! i have contacted support but the only thing i am hearing is team will contact you they dont say when they dont say how i have all my money on wirex and i was gonna do christmass shopping for the 1.5% crypto back and they screw that up for me aswell please unblock my account i am losing money because of it! this isnt fair and i think i should get back the money i lost and i am losing right now!’ 1831026