Blocked account/can't login

How long have you had the account blocked?

Nobody has contacted me as usual after a week, I’m going to talk to my lawyers, to make a claim against you, it’s embarrassing, that after three months nobody has looked at my account.

@David_Rubino We are sorry this is taking so much time for you. Please rest assured that we are doing our best from our side to speed up the process. You will be updated via email once it is possible. Regards!

And what are you really doing? And what security problem does my account have? I think that if someone from the department manages it, it will be solved in a short time, but I really don’t think they have taken my case, please, talk to someone and have them look at my account in a real way and solve it. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Can I have your ticket number sir?

My ticket number is 1517457, 1618053.

1 Like

Good morning Alexander,

Dare I ask? Any news on my refund? It’s now coming up to a year and no resolution.

Kind regards

Robert

1 Like

Hello @Palm.Treebucky, this case has been escalated to our relevant team. You will be contacted shortly via the email address associated with your account.

Regards!

@moderators :heart:

Same old same old!!!

What???

Why do you ask me for the ticket number? Can you help me? It’s incredible nobody answers me anything concrete, it’s embarrassing how customers are treated.

1 Like

Can you help me? It’s incredible nobody answers me anything concrete, it’s embarrassing how customers are treated.

My account is still blocked (from end of april). 2 months!!! I think the issue should be resolved till now… Can you take a look at my issue? My ticket number is 1520396. Regards.

Hello @David_Rubino, unfortunately, we are not able to discuss this case on the Community forum. Please contact our Support team if you have any questions.

Hello @Pallasgs, we’ve forwarded your request to the Support team and they will update you shortly on this matter. Regards!

Your support team has been doing nothing for 3 months, and ignore me, you are horrible managers and company, you are crooks and you play with people’s money. Pitiful and harsh face. I think that 3 months is enough time to solve a case, if you are really worried about it, solve my ability to access my account. SOLUTION NOW!!!

To send to assistant , support team to make it easier.