Blocked account/can't login

Wirex doesn’t want to send AVAX

Hello

I made a transaction to external wallet 12 hours ago. I’ve transfered 74 AVAX and transaction is still pending on Wirex page. Before that I made a smaller transaction of AVAX, and it came to external wallet in a minute. But when I transfered larger amount of AVAX, then it’s “pending” over 12hours
There are only automatic responds from your Agents, and they say that they need more time. I see some people are waiting for months or even years and I don’t have time or power to wait so long.

Please release my crypto as soon as possible!!!

Also my accout was blocked for 7 days, without giving any reason.
I was in other part of the world when I suddenly find out that Wirex blocked my account for no reason, I it’s not a pleasant experience when you find out that you CANNOT access your own funds.

You can be ashame of yourself and I will write reviews as long as my case will be resolved! If you can leave me without MY money in other part of the world, I assume that is fair to other people to share my experience with you

Have a wonderful day! :heart:

Hello @Medo, our Support Team will get in touch with you on this matter at the nearest time. Regards!

After 30 hours STILL HAVEN’T RECEIVE AVAX.
It’s still “pending” from Wirex side
WORST experience EVER!

I got finally all my money back. I took 8 day for Wirex to resolve all problems and it wasn’t a pleasant experience when you find out that you cannot reach your own money.

I will later write one more post for all the people who got stuck in the same situation like I did.

PS- there is still around 15€ worth of WXT which were gone from my account, so please wirex take a look for this :slight_smile:

Thank you all people who wrote posts with steps that needed to be done to start resolving problems with wirex.

1 Like

buona sera perche non mi riattivate il mio account

Hello @mardock, you will be updated via email shortly. Best regards!

That’s relief sir. I have a good day

Hello!

“Ticket Not Available - [2171916] Close Wirex account”
Another two weeks passed. It will soon be 2 years since my funds were stolen from me. How much longer to wait for the reaction of the financial team?
What else do you need if you already have a payment decision?

1 Like

Hello @Alexander_Karakulov, we will update you regarding the status of the refund via ticket. Have a lovely day!

Hi , is your case solved now?

My request is 2990405. I charged my account for a week, brought a milk tea with the debit card, withdraw a few hundreds from ATM, and thought cool it’s legit. And account blocked for NO REASON after just a week. Am I reading this thread too late? You better give me a proper reason. OR A REFUND.

@chan978 We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

My case is still no reply for almost 2 years,

I ask wirex get my money back or I will hire a lawer to suit wirex.

EMAIL:frogzero0@hotmail.com

Hi @yang510224, please accept our apologies for such a long wait. Your case has been escalated to the highest priority and the funds will be transferred as soon as possible. Regards!

A post was merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

Hello, It’s been a few months now and my account is still blocked with my money that I need as I am a refugee from Ukaina and it was help from my relatives. Wirex has blocked these funds and is not responding to my systems I am asking for my funds back.

Hello, It’s been a few months now and my account is still blocked with my money that I need as I am a refugee from Ukaina and it was help from my relatives. Wirex has blocked these funds and is not responding to my systems I am asking for my funds back…

@pulilandrest The issue has been forwarded to our relevant team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!