Blocked account/can't login

Hello, a week has already passed and no one has returned my money, why? I need them to help my family from Ukraine, you promised to return and did not return, although I provided you with the details. Help solve the problem.

Hello, a week has already passed and no one has returned my money, why? I need them to help my family from Ukraine, you promised to return and did not return, although I provided you with the details. Help solve the problem…

Hello, my account is still blocked with my fund for almost a month. Could you please speed up the process, I really want my account back.
my request is 2980780.

thanks

Hello, a week has already passed and no one has returned my money, why? I need them to help my family from Ukraine, you promised to return and did not return, although I provided you with the details. Help solve the problem.

Wirex is acting weird, this sounds bad and may be the next FTX-like, blocking accounts without reason and stealing our crypto. I hope not, but that’s how looks now.

My account is still blocked (from end of april) and 2 months ago I got a message from Wirex the account will be closed peramenly… Please close it and send my funds to my bank account. I think the issue should be resolved till now… Can you take a look at my issue? My ticket number is 1520396. Regards

Hi @tingting123, thank you for contacting us here. We’ve passed your case to the Support team. You should be updated on the matter as soon as it is possible. Best regards!

Hi @pulilandrest, we are sincerely sorry for the delay. Your case has been escalated to our Finance tea, they will process the transfer as soon as possible.

Hi. My account is blocked since February 2021. In december 2021 you send me an email that stated: We previously contacted you to inform you that the decision has been made to closed your Wirex account.
Our records show that your Wirex account has an outstanding balance.
Please let us know the details of an external EUR/GBP bank account/BTC wallet address to which you would like the remaining funds to be transferred.
So after this I send my IBAN to you but I did not recieved MY MONEY BACK. So now its 21 moths since february 2021. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Thanks

also please join to our Wirex Discord Here : WirexApp Official

Hi Tomas, we are really sorry that this is taking so much time for you. This has been escalated to the relevant team and you should be updated once it is possible. Best regards!

Hi.Once again, wirex informed me that the funds were sent to my bank account, 20 days have passed, nothing has been received on the account. I asked for information about the payment amount and date, but apparently this is classified information. How much time does it take to do an elementary operation?
“Ticket Not Available - [2171916] Close Wirex account”

Hi @Alexander_Karakulov, we requested a proof of the transfer and we will sent it to you at the nearest time. Regards!

hello, why has Wirex not responded to my SMS for a month now, when you blocked the account with my funds that I need to help my family from Ukraine??? THIS WAY YOU SUPPORT THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE WHO SUFFER FROM THE WAR??? DO YOU WANT TO COLLECT THE LAST MONEY FROM US? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SIMPLY CANNOT RETURN MY MONEY WHICH I HONESTLY EARNED AND WANTED TO SEND TO MY FAMILY. I AM ALREADY TIRED OF WRITING TO YOU WITH NO SUCCESS, I WILL COMPLAINT TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES AND VOLUNTEERS TO SPREAD THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IF YOU DO NOT RETURN MY MONEY BEFORE THE END OF NEXT WEEK.

hello, why has Wirex not responded to my SMS for a month now, when you blocked the account with my funds that I need to help my family from Ukraine??? THIS WAY YOU SUPPORT THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE WHO SUFFER FROM THE WAR??? DO YOU WANT TO COLLECT THE LAST MONEY FROM US? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SIMPLY CANNOT RETURN MY MONEY WHICH I HONESTLY EARNED AND WANTED TO SEND TO MY FAMILY. I AM ALREADY TIRED OF WRITING TO YOU WITH NO SUCCESS, I WILL COMPLAINT TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES AND VOLUNTEERS TO SPREAD THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IF YOU DO NOT RETURN MY MONEY BEFORE THE END OF NEXT WEEK….

hello, why has Wirex not responded to my SMS for a month now, when you blocked the account with my funds that I need to help my family from Ukraine??? THIS WAY YOU SUPPORT THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE WHO SUFFER FROM THE WAR??? DO YOU WANT TO COLLECT THE LAST MONEY FROM US? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SIMPLY CANNOT RETURN MY MONEY WHICH I HONESTLY EARNED AND WANTED TO SEND TO MY FAMILY. I AM ALREADY TIRED OF WRITING TO YOU WITH NO SUCCESS, I WILL COMPLAINT TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES AND VOLUNTEERS TO SPREAD THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IF YOU DO NOT RETURN MY MONEY BEFORE THE END OF NEXT WEEK.……

Hello @pulilandrest, цe are really sorry for this situation. Our team is working on your case, it has been escalated to speed up the process. Regards!

Wirex a bloqué mon compte juste après une seule opération que j ai fait. Impossible de communiquer avec eux. J’ai besoin de mes sous qui peut m’aider à leur écrire et avoir une suite

Wirex blocked my account just after a single operation I did. Impossible to communicate with them. I need my money who can help me write to them and have a seque

Wirex a bloqué mon compte juste après une seule opération que j ai fait. Impossible de communiquer avec eux. J’ai besoin de mes sous qui peut m’aider à leur écrire et avoir une suite

Wirex blocked my account just after a single operation I did. Impossible to communicate with them. I need my money who can help me write to them and have a sequel

Wirex blocked my account just after a single operation I did. Impossible to communicate with them. I need my money who can help me write to them and have a sequeMl