Blocked account/can't login

Hello,

Thank you a lot Mr Yan !

Have a nice day

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m locked out my account from today and have yet to get a response why??

Hello Devante,

As I can see in our database, our relevant team has contacted you via the ticket today.
Could you please check your email? :e-mail:

Thank you!

1 Like

Yes i just saw it, thats such a vague response. What exactly did I do for that result? I’m completely confused??

Devante,

I have just escalated this case to the relevant team, they will contact you as soon as possible.
Please be informed that assistance in this matter will be provided via the ticket due to security and privacy reasons.

Best regards.

1 Like

You guys blocked me out of my account for over 3 week now and no effort has been made to solve that. You did not just lock me out, you are holding my funds. Who does that?

Hi Gift,

I understand how frustrating it is to be unable to access your account and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

I have already escalated your case to the highest priority possible and you will be updated via the ticket once there is any news.

Best regards.

You guys have been telling me that for 3 weeks. The same exact words. Please I just need my funds. I don’t really care about the account anymore

1 Like

Gift,

I feel how unpleasant the matter is for you. But, I will do my best to sort this out.

I’ve just contacted our relevant team again, therefore, I would like to ensure you that there is an ongoing work to resolve your issue as soon as possible and our team will surely provide a solution.

Thank you for your patience.

hello my account is locked and i have my btc inside who can help me

Hi Ach,

I am sorry to hear that you have issues with access to your account.

Our relevant team is currently looking into your case and you will be updated via the support ticket immediately once we have any news for you.

Warm regards.

You guys still haven’t done anything. All i need is for you guys to send my btc or my alternate address. That shouldn’t be hard to do. Almost a month now you guys are hesitating for no reason. I have reported this issue with FCA and i will continue at all cost make sure you guys don’t walk away with my phone. For god sake it been almost a month. Who does that. Putting other people life at risk for no reason.

Hello Gift,

I understand how frustrating it is for you to wait for your funds, and I kindly ask you to accept our sincere apologies for making you wait for so long.

Please be assured that this case is already being processed by our relevant department. They will contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Your patience and cooperation in this matter are highly appreciated.

Yoou guys need to stop sending me this messages. Because it the same for the past 3+ weeks… Just send me my money. It that simple

Gift,

I apologize that the resolution of your case is taking so much time, but our relevant department is doing their best to sort it out as soon as possible.

This is already escalated to the highest priority possible and you will be notified right away once the case is processed.

It keeps telling me my password is expired and everytime I brings up this window and I update a new password, it just loads to the exact same page over and over again! I have deleted the app and tried again and it still isn’t working! Please I need access to my account

ticket (1157105)

Hi there,

I am sorry that your app is not working properly during the password change procedure.

We have already updated you via the ticket, please check.

Best regards!

Buenos días, quería saber el por qué me cerraron la cuenta ya que llevaba un mes esperando por mi tarjeta visa y como no me llegaba escribí a soporte para saber qué había pasado, me dijeron que la volviera a pedir y eso hice pero a la hora de haberla pedido me cierran la cuenta sin previo aviso. Me mandan un email diciendo que les enviara una dirección de otro wallet y la dirección de mi cuenta bancaria para mandarme los btc y los euros que tenía metido en Wirex. A día de hoy 20-12-2019 solo he recibido los btc, los Euros no me los han mandado. Me gustaría que me abriesen la cuenta para seguir operando en ella. Yo solo quería tener la tarjeta visa.

Atentamente.

Óscar Moreno Valdés.

PD: les dejo número de referencia para más información (1163731)

Hello Oscar,

I am sorry to hear that the resolution of this case is taking so much time.
I have escalated it to our relevant team for immediate investigation. They will contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Hello, my account is stilllocked how can i do to resolve this issue?