Blocked account/can't login

Dear @111120,

Please let me assure you that the issue has not been forgotten and the relevant team is currently working on it. We will let you know once receive an update from them.

Best Regards!

1 Like

Hello!

I have been informed that my account has been permanently frozen.

Account: sir_gray@gmx.de

In relation to my outstanding amounts on my account, I have provided them with EUR bank account, a BTC wallet address and WTX address to which you will transfer the amounts to me, including any relevant tags or references.
And I would like to have a bank statement.

I have communicated this to support, but for 3 weeks I have not received a reply.
Could you please check how long should I wait for my money now.

Many greetings

Hello @Sergey, we are sorry that you did not receive a prompt response. This case has been forwarded to the Support Team and they will contact you at the nearest time. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Any update

Dear @Cameron! Kindly note that you will be contacted accordingly via email once there is an update.

Kind regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: My account is still blocked for two weeks

What’s new, it’s their daily business routine, except it’s management doing it and not the workers on the front line

Hello @MYH, thank you for your understanding and cooperation with us. Have a nice day!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Read me First - About the Accounts category

Hello today

Last May 11th, my account was blocked.
Bitcoin transfer requests that I had not authorized appeared. then I asked for help, the wirex support and I have not had help.
Support asked for a copy of my data and today the 9th of June (1 month later) they still haven’t unlocked the account. the process is with Igor Kaliberda.

Hi @MYH! Please, refer to your correspondence with our Compliance team and be so kind to follow the instructions or give your answers in your reply to the ticket 499066.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi @perdidolx! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Thankyou for your response @maryna.

I am done with Wirex, it’s taken months to remove my funds from Wirex.

As far as I’m concerned, I will not submit more and more documents whenever Wirex decides to lock my account. Enough is enough, I have most of my funds the rest Wirex can shove where the sun don’t shine. All the refunds that didn’t come back to my account.

I hope Wirex is happy losing a customer AND investor due to your short sightedness and lack of investment into hiring enough staff to cope. Instead, current support staff have been overloaded and FORCED to lie to the customer, SHAME ON YOU WIREX

I am still grateful to the support staff who are still doing a wonderful job.

Mohammed Hussain

Hello @MYH, I can assure you that no one wanted to intentionally block your account, we just asked for the details that we need for the regular checks, if you refuse to provide them, then your account is blocked. for all further requests regarding your account including refunds, please contact the Support Team via the ticket, since here we cannot help you with this. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Another month passed.
And I am unable to login and withdraw my cryptocurrency from Wirex account.
I had a significant amount of cryptocurrency and I was looking for a safe place to store and hold it. It’s a pity that I was mistaken in trusting Wirex to store my cryptocurrencies. It’s a pity that it happened. I promise not to make such mistakes in the future. The rest of the lesson - Wirex support is a myth. She does not work. or doesn’t exist. For more than two months, considering an application and feeding them breakfast is, of course, the height of skill.

1 Like

Dear @111120, the relevant department is still working on your case. We will get back to you with an update as soon as possible. Regards!

1 Like

Another day… another day with no response to the request.
I have already sent all the requested documents and in almost two months they have not unlocked the account.
I thought Wirex was safe, but in the end I was fooled.
Thanks.

Hi, log in not possible, not on app or via website

What’s happening?
All parameters are correct
Grtz

Hi @perdidolx! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

2 Likes

Hi @Luke! We have forwarded this to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like