Blocked account/can't login

Hi I have been blocked for 2 months without an explanation, I sent dozens of emails without any result and explanation of what happened.

Hello, yes I cannot login into my account also. I tried everything but Wirex support is answering me still the same. SMS code does not work, I sent video screen, I tried selfie, still cannot access to my account. I would like to have my money back. This is for almost a week and noone is able to help me or check if there is any issue with my email or so…Halooooooooo!!! Can anyone help from Wirex because I am alergic of your automatic email on your support! Thank you very so much! Eva

Hi @Tespa17, we understand your frustration, and I can assure you that we have escalated your case to the highest priority and hope to receive news on your case as soon as possible. Regards!

1 Like

Hello @Eva_Vysuckova, please provide us with the ticket number so our Support Team can assist you. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

@Yuliia_Wirex ticket numbers: 546132, 545218, 544648, 544009, 543977…first of all, I did not forget my password! I am trying to access my account only so I used all your possibilities to log in (SMS code, selfie, the video screen was sent but no one answered). Thank you. Eva

there should be a problem with a new iOS actualization. After that it does not work, friends of mine they did not actualized their iOS so they have no problem with the login. What will you do with that? Eva

Dear @Eva_Vysuckova, this case has been forwarded for further investigation. As soon as our agent receives an answer from the relevant team, he will contact you. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hello dear @Cameron,

I am very sorry to hear about your situation you are in, I really hope your issue gets fixed as soon as possible,

Our best wishes and prayers to you and your family
Stay well and stay healthy :pray:

1 Like

Hi @Cameron! We are sorry for the experience you have had. The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi @Cameron :wave:

The Support Team is currently processing your request. Hope you will receive an update soon :+1:

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Dear @Cameron! Kindly note that this is being looked into at this point.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi there,

My account is blocked again. After weeks I just passed the address verified. May someone please fix the problems? Ticket is raised #546309

Haven’t got any reply yet , after several days I received the ticket. Thank you for your help in advance

Cheers
Rae

Hi @Rae_Liu :wave:

I’m sorry to hear that, please accept my sincere apologies.

Thank you for submitting your ticket number. @moderators will pass it on to the Support Team and process your request as quickly as possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello @Rae_Liu, we are are sorry that you have faced this unpleasant situation. The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hello,

After almost 7 months of waiting, my situation was finally solved.
Not the way I wanted, since I’ve been told that wirex does NOT want me as a customer anymore.
I’ve also been asked to provide my bank details where my remaining funds should be sent.
I have replied to that email 11 days ago!
I gave you my bank details but I have NOT received my funds.
Why is it taking so long for you to send me my funds???
Both wirex and revolut (I gave you my revolut bank details) support instant transfer. That means that funds will arrive in my revolut account within seconds after you initiate the transfer.
How long does it take you to send me my funds?
Must I wait another 7 months to receive my money???

@Yuliia_Wirex hello, it´s been 9 days since I asked why I cannot login. I have no aswer!!! Could anyone from the team let me know why??? this is unbelievable! Eva

Hi @Difx! We have escalated this issue. Please, note that you will be updated via email on this matter.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi @Eva_Vysuckova! Please provide your ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team.

Kind regards!

1 Like

@Maryna_Wirex Hi, please find below a copy of my message 9days ago and several ticket numbers…could you please solve it finally? Thank you Eva

@Yuliia_Wirex ticket numbers: 546132, 545218, 544648, 544009, 543977…first of all, I did not forget my password! I am trying to access my account only so I used all your possibilities to log in (SMS code, selfie, the video screen was sent but no one answered). Thank you. Eva

Hello Eva, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

Your case was escalated to our relevant team and I can state for sure that you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible. We kindly ask for your patience.

Best regards!

1 Like