Blocked account/can't login

Hello Wirex Team, I have had a WIrex account since 2017 which has crypto still deposited in it, however, I am unable to log into my account, please can you help,

Desert Duke

Hi @DesertDuke :wave:

Your case is currently being processed by the Support Team based on the information below:

https://community.wirexapp.com/t/read-me-first-about-the-accounts-category/4042/103

@moderators can you increase the priority of this request please?

Thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes

Hello Duke, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Many thanks Anastaslia !

1 Like

Hello,

3 more days passed (since you replied) and still nothing: NO update via email, NO money received.
How do things work exactly?!?!?
I have waited 7 months for someone (at the relevant department) to finally read my ticket and to make a decision about my account. They sent me an email asking me for bank details where I want to receive my outstading funds.
I sent my bank details (14 days ago).
Why did you not send my money???
Someone finally took at look at my ticket, sent me an email asking for my bank details and they left on a holiday???
I am tired of my issue to be escalated. It has been escalated every week SINCE DECEMBRE 2020!
I want it to be solved, not escalated.

1 Like

No you won’t do anything. But the UK Ombudsman will fine you many times over.

Hello @Difx, I am so sorry to hear about your experience with your Wirex account.

According to our system, our relevant team has sent you a message via ticket 480841 two months ago. Could you please check your mailbox and provide us with the requested details?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @maeserati99, thank you for your message.

Could you please tell me if you need any assistance from our Support Team? According to our system, we’ve sent you a message via 411938 three months ago but didn’t receive any response.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello,

@Anastasiia_Wirex, you are wrong, or at least your system is wrong. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED any message about my ticket in 6 months.
Anyway, 15 days ago, after posting (again) here, @Yuliia_Wirex sent me an email, explaining that wirex does not want me as a customer anymore and asked for my bank details where I would like my outstanding funds to be transfered.
The same day I replied to that email with my bank details. I did not receive any money.
I replied with another email, again listing my bank details. Again, I received no money.
Here is the proof from my email “sent” folder:

I have NOT received my money or any kind of email reply!
Are you saying that you did not receive my emails???

Hi @Difx :wave:

Can you search for “480841” from your mailbox? Sometimes the messages arrive in spam.

What I do to easily find my tickets from Gmail: I go to “All messages” then I search for the ticket number associated with my request.

Do not hesitate to come back here for an update. :+1:
Either way, @moderators will get back to you shortly if there is an issue.

Best regards!

2 Likes

Dear @Difx, thank you for your clarification.

Unfortunately, we didn’t receive any response from the email address associated with your Wirex account (ticket 480841). May I kindly ask you to specify the ticket# you’ve provided external account details in?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello my Wirex account does not work if i try to login

I get the error " your account is currently not avaiable please contact the support "
I have 1000 Usd on it
My Request Number is (568299) but the support does not answer me can someone please help me ?

1 Like

Hi @ute17geda :wave:
Welcome to the Wirex community :partying_face:

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

@moderators will come and bring you more information very quickly. The Support Team is currently dealing with your case and will keep you informed in any case via email via the ticket 568299.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear @ute17geda, we are sorry that you have faced such an issue. This case has been forwarded to the Support Team and they will reply to this ticket at the nearest time. Best regards!

1 Like

Hello @Difx, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience. We have found the bank details you provided to us and forwarded them to the relevant team. We will contact you via your email address associated with the Wirex account at the nearest time. Have a nice day!

3 Likes

Hello,

It’s really upsetting that I had to post here in order for you to find the email I’ve sent you 20 days ago. (as an email reply!)
The same feeling I have when you (@moderators) say that emails were sent to me, emails that I never received.
From what I’ve read here, on the wirex community, I am not the only one that is not receiving emails sent by wirex. Funny thing is that the wirex marketing department is working fine (I receive 2,3 emails per day from that department, no problems there :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, just send me my outstanding funds. The email address I am using here is the same as the one associated with my wirex account.
You have my bank details. I am expecting my funds.
It’s already been 24 hours and I haven’t received my funds.
I really hope that I will receive it soon (not in days/weeks and so on).

Hello @Difx, your case has been forwarded to the relevant team and they should contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Hi! Since 04/15/2021 I am have no access to my wirex account!
Any changes?

Hi @111120, unfortunately, we do not have any updates on your case yet. Once we receive any news, we will contact you immediately. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

1 Like

Hello,

5 more days passed, I still didn’t receive my outstanding funds or any kind of email from wirex.
Why is it taking so long to send me my money?
The case is solved!
All you need to do is to send me my outstanding funds!
When will you do that?