Blocked account

Last week sudenlly my account was locked and blocked because of unknown reason. I sent Wirex a requesst and I still did not get any answer, so today I sent again a number of another account if they will need to transfer my money and I sent a verification picture. In what time I can expect an answer? Number of my request is 919051. Thank you for your time and answer. Igor

4 Likes

I had the same problem. I sent at least 6 tickets and nothing. They don´t even answer. It´s been 6 weeks since I got my account blocked. I don´t know what to do

1 Like

@Santiago_de_la_Torre We see on our side that you have already been updated via email 5 days ago. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

Hello,
I have been using my wirex account for almost 2 years and everything was going very well.
Following a (single) password error when identifying my account has been blocked.
I would like to have access to my account again can you help me please ?
I contacted the support team but got no ticket number.
Fortunately I had used all my assets and I only have a small amount left on wirex otherwise I would have gone mad.
Thank you

2 Likes

Dear @Markus45, according to our records, you have been updated via email already. Please check it out. Regards!

Hello @Yuliia_Wirex

I did not receive any email from you and my spam box is empty
Could you resend the email please ?

Thanks

@Markus45, we have asked our Support team to resend the message. Regards!

My account has also been blocked for no reason, please look in to it.

Hello @E_J, as we can see, our team has sent you a message yesterday regarding your Wirex account. Please check your mailbox. Regards!

Hello! I have not received any reply from support, checked spam too. Have only received that they received my ticket and that is it. Please ask for them to send again.

1 Like

Wɪʀᴇx ᴡɪʟʟ sᴇɴᴅ ɪᴛ sɪʀ , ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.

2 Likes

I have the same problem since 7 month this year 2021 and have sent 6 different Ticketnumbers and Never get a answer from Wirex. The new Wirex debit Card is close and don‘t know whats with my Money .

Fucking regards Michael

No answer yet, it’s Christmas soon.

Wirex is to be forgotten! Everything seems normal for them that we wait 6 -12 months for an outcome.
Users see several hundred thousand dollars blocked for no reason.
A contact form and a forum as the only means for us are not sufficient to assert our rights.
In the meantime, we continue to receive notifications and promotional offers every day.
I am truly disappointed to find myself helpless face of this injustice.

1 Like

Hi @E_J! Please be advised that the relevant team is looking into this issue. Also, kindly note that such cases are processing manually, thus it could take some time and I kindly ask you for patience.

I hope for your understanding in this situation.

Hi @Micha! We see on our side that you have already been updated via email in ticket #906348. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

Don‘t worry i am waiting since 7 month for any reaction from Support.

Regards Michael

1 Like

@Markus45 The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Still waiting for a reply.

Hi,

My account have been blocked for over 10weeks now and I have sent several emails but only get the same answers:
Thank you for contacting us.

From time to time, we are obliged to conduct necessary internal checks on our users’ accounts and their activity.

Therefore, your account has been temporarily suspended and we will make sure to update you with further details once we receive them from the relevant department.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I have also asked if there is anything I can do or that you may need from me but I still not get any answers more then this.

I hope that i finally get some more updates here now.

BR
Bernt Andersson

1 Like