Blocked account

I have the same problem since 7 month this year 2021 and have sent 6 different Ticketnumbers and Never get a answer from Wirex. The new Wirex debit Card is close and don‘t know whats with my Money .

Fucking regards Michael

No answer yet, it’s Christmas soon.

Wirex is to be forgotten! Everything seems normal for them that we wait 6 -12 months for an outcome.
Users see several hundred thousand dollars blocked for no reason.
A contact form and a forum as the only means for us are not sufficient to assert our rights.
In the meantime, we continue to receive notifications and promotional offers every day.
I am truly disappointed to find myself helpless face of this injustice.

1 Like

Hi @E_J! Please be advised that the relevant team is looking into this issue. Also, kindly note that such cases are processing manually, thus it could take some time and I kindly ask you for patience.

I hope for your understanding in this situation.

Hi @Micha! We see on our side that you have already been updated via email in ticket #906348. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

Don‘t worry i am waiting since 7 month for any reaction from Support.

Regards Michael

1 Like

@Markus45 The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Still waiting for a reply.

Hi,

My account have been blocked for over 10weeks now and I have sent several emails but only get the same answers:
Thank you for contacting us.

From time to time, we are obliged to conduct necessary internal checks on our users’ accounts and their activity.

Therefore, your account has been temporarily suspended and we will make sure to update you with further details once we receive them from the relevant department.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I have also asked if there is anything I can do or that you may need from me but I still not get any answers more then this.

I hope that i finally get some more updates here now.

BR
Bernt Andersson

1 Like

@E_J Please, refer to the email sent to you in ticket 949964.

1 Like

@Bernt The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

“Your request (950018) has been received by our support team.”
I have sent only one ticket.

Hi Maryna,

Thank you for a fast reply.
Hope the issue solves fast now.
Have a nice evening!

BR
Bernt

ons 22 dec. 2021 kl. 17:29 skrev Maryna via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com>:

Hello @E_J, we have replied to your ticket, please check it out.

1 Like

I had 1.7k eu in it, how come it says 0?

“We can confirm your account balance at the time of closure is £0.00 and your Wirex fiat and cryptocurrency accounts have been closed.”
Where are these lies coming from? First You lied about my ticket number, where did You get that number, made it up? Seconly I had 1.7k € in this my account, not 0 and not £, never even used pounds!

Dear @E_J, we cannot discuss such cases via the Community, our Support team will answer you as soon as possible. Regards!

1 Like

Hello. Sadly i have to join the Blocked account club. With no warning and for no reason my account suddenly got blocked. I cannot log in or anything. I cannot acces my money and sadly my miner took too long to change wallets and some payments proceeded to blocked account. I contacted wirex support several times and when i got reply it was usually just: “for legal reasons we cannot provide you any information”. Then suddenly few days ago mail arrived warning me that my account ll be blocked , again with no explanation, but i couldnt acces it for weeks now. Same thing happend to my wife. Now both of us have money stuck there. I got email from Wirex where they requested other wallet adress so they can move my funds there but nothing happend so far. Right now i have no acces to my account , nor any access to my money i planned to use for christmas shopping so thanks for nice christmas :frowning: .

2 Likes

Hello @radomiR-7350, let me kindly ask you to reply to the last message of our team in order to proceed with your request. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello. I already responded, but just in case i responded again sending the external crypto wallet address.

so 25. 12. 2021 o 9:54 Yuliia Support Representative via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> napísal(a):