Blocked account

Hello @Micha, unfortunately, we are not able to disclose any information regarding your Wirex account via Community, please reply to the message you have found. Regards!

1 Like

Hello. My account was blocked without explanation more than three months ago. If you don’t need clients, let me withdraw money from my account and close it. If there is another reason, please explain. The same is not done.

@Mikhael The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for a response from your support for three months

@Mikhael We are terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced. We totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account locked for proof address

Waiting for a response from support too, they said they will send what I had in my blocked account, I sent my bank account to which they should transfer my funds and it’s been about two weeks now, I understand holidays and everything, but it is time to respond now and return the money you owe us.

1 Like

Hello @E_J, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience. I have escalated your case to the relevant team, you will be updated via the support ticket shortly. Best regards!

2 Likes

Hi Maryna,

Now is 14 days ago you answered me and I have not yet got any kind of information about the situation about my account.
I reely need to have an answer now of what is going on.

BR
Bernt

1 Like

@Bernt The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hello again :slight_smile: No update yet, any idea if the funds were transfered?

Hello @E_J, not yet, unfortunately. We have escalated this case once again. We are sincerely sorry that it takes longer than expected. We are trying to do our best to speed up the process.

2 Likes

Same thig happens to me…it is unacceptable that my account is still suspended after almost 1 month and in the middle of Christmas Season. If this was, as they say, a routine procedure, more efficiency would be expected, and yet they don´t even response, just send and atomatic replay and give me no estimate of how long will I be unable to use my money. A company such as yours should know better than to suddenly and without proper warning shutting down a customer’s account, without even giving a time estimate or even a formal apology.

I am completely depressed, I have been without my money for 1 month and I need it. My account has been blocked and no one tells me anything. They only send an automatic email. How can they be so cruel? I could not buy any presents at Xmas. It´s so unfair.

3 Likes

Did you get this sorted?

Hello @Patri, please accept our sincere apologies for this situation. Kindly note that this case has been escalated to our relevant team. They will update you via the ticket one more time. Warm regards.

1 Like

Absolutely not ! Still waiting.
In the meantime, I received an email from support that said it will be resolved soon.
Since then it’s been total silence and the account is still blocked.

@Markus45 The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

2 Likes

Hi,

I have still not yet got any email from the support team.

BR
Bernt

Hi again,

I was also promised to get a account statement but this have not been sent either.

BR
Bernt