Blocked for no reason

Hi @Davide1! We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

1 Like

Thanks, I did received the email and answered to it.
How long will it take to get news regarding my account issue?
Thanks for kindly reply
Davide

@Davide1 Unfortunately, such cases differ in duration due to various factors. Therefore, we cannot provide you with any specific timeframes for this particular case resolution.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Online store deposit refund

Hola me ha llegado un mensaje que me van a cerrar mi cuenta no entiendo el porqué me pueden ayudar ?

As per our terms and conditions, we reserve the right to close a customer’s account at any given time.

Unfortunately, the decision has been made to close your account and will be doing so on 04/01/2022. Please make sure that all funds remaining in any of your accounts held by Wirex and all tokens remaining in your active Wirex wallets have been transferred out before this date.

Please note that if funds remain in your account on date of closure, you will need to contact customer service to provide them with alternative account details (including the name of the account holder, sort code/SWIFT code and account number/IBAN) in order to return the remaining balance. Please note as well that we are unable to return any balance below 30.00 GBP.

We have no further information with regards to our decision, and we will not be able to accept any future account applications from you in the future.

Kind regards,
Wirex Review Team

Hola si es muy amable me ha llegado un mensaje que van a cerrar mi cuenta sin explicación me pueden ayudar?

Diana,

As per our terms and conditions, we reserve the right to close a customer’s account at any given time.

Unfortunately, the decision has been made to close your account and will be doing so on 04/01/2022. Please make sure that all funds remaining in any of your accounts held by Wirex and all tokens remaining in your active Wirex wallets have been transferred out before this date.

Please note that if funds remain in your account on date of closure, you will need to contact customer service to provide them with alternative account details (including the name of the account holder, sort code/SWIFT code and account number/IBAN) in order to return the remaining balance. Please note as well that we are unable to return any balance below 30.00 GBP.

We have no further information with regards to our decision, and we will not be able to accept any future account applications from you in the future.

Kind regards,
Wirex Review Team

@Diana_Carolina_Calde We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

1 Like

Blocked again for no reason, over the Christmas period. I was asked to provide proof of funding, which I did, and proof of destination of transfers. I asked which specific transfers because I can see 146 in my accounts and thought it unreasonable to be asked for additional proof, beyond what I had shared already for all of these. But I did share my payslips and full accounts.

But here we are, it’s Christmas, and my account is locked. The only possible reason I can see is it’s because I didn’t drop everything I was doing - work, preparation for holidays, etc. - and dance for the whip of my Wirex masters.

Wirex support, both the people and the app itself, seem to be for them not for us. And it’s not even fit for purpose, for anyone. In the app Contact Support takes you to a page with an Upload Files button that when pressed opens Vimeo! The desktop website doesn’t have a Contact Support button, but navigating from a broken link in an email can get you to one, if you persevere.

So, Wirex, here are some New Year Resolutions for you:

• fix your software so that it’s easy to raise a support ticket
  • provide an API and statements that give a full picture of activity in and between Wirex accounts; given what you expect from your customers I think the least we can expect is the same from you
  • when you ask your customers to provide account related verification information please allow at least read only access to their own accounts; without that your making it hard for them to provide the very information you ask for
  • don’t expect your customers to be at your beck and call, especially not at this time of year - we’re people too with lives and families so treat us with some respect

Wishing you all a prosperous and happy 2022. Please Wirex try to make it a better year for your customers!

Hello @PaulDove, thank you for your feedback and cooperation with us! We really appreciate it. Kindly note that I have escalated your case to the relevant team. Have a great day and Happy 2022!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Thank you Yuliia. FYI the support tickets are: 987148, 986867 and 987271

Paul

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

Hi Yuliia

I got an email on 29th that said:

Our Support Rep has indicated that your ticket was Resolved.

If you believe that your query along the ticket has not been resolved, please reply to this email to automatically reopen the ticket.
If there is no response from you, we will assume that the matter has been resolved and the ticket will be automatically closed in 72 hours.

I replied:

My account is still locked. What has been resolved, I don’t see any change.

I know it’s New Year so I wasn’t expecting anything, but I don’t understand what was resolved. And, because I replied the ticket should have been reopened, but I’ve not received anything to indicate that this was done.

Why doesn’t the email explain what exactly has been resolved? It’s not very helpful.

Is the resolution simply that you have my documents, but the account is still locked until they are fully reviewed? If that’s the case then please inform support they should provide information like that in their emails to customers. I feel in the dark about what’s happening, so can you please help me.

Thanks, and Happy New Year

Paul

@PaulDove We see on our side that you have been updated via email in ticket #987271. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

Hi Yuliia

Yes I did get the email, as I explained in previous comment, but all it says is ticket has been resolved. But it hasn’t been resolved because my account is still blocked.
I’ve checked and nothing in Spam.
Please just let me know what you want from me and I’ll try to provide it.

Paul Dove

Hi Yuliia

There was an email on 29th December which said:

I’m afraid we wont have any updates in the meantime, but we can assure you, your account is with the relevant department and they will be in touch as soon as there is an update.

Then another email saying ticket was resolved.

I’m assuming the email saying “resolved” was a mistake since nothing is resolved.

I’m OK waiting until “the relevant department” gets in touch so please would it be possible to stop sending me emails that say it has been resolved until it is actually resolved.

Paul Dove

@PaulDove This case is being currently processed by our relevant team. They will update you via the ticket as soon as possible. Please find more details regarding this situation following this link:
https://wirexapp.com/blog/post/why-is-my-account-blocked-frozen-0162 Warm regards.

Hi Maryna

My account is no longer blocked. Thank you.

1 Like

Mine is unblocked but still can’t login, I really don’t understand

@PaulDove Please, get back to us in case you need any further assistance.
Kind regards!