Bonuses and awards

Do I get a bonus if my ETh is in a X-account?

1 Like

Hey @6355 Which bonus you are referring to? if you mean interests then yes. Check out more: What is the X-Account Interest?

Best Regards!

I am referring to a bonus mentioned when x-accounts were first established a few months ago? I can’t remember what exactly the bonus is!
Just that Eth was involved with the bonus, most likely expired by now! I am still teaching my self how Wirex and chryptocoins work when comes to actually making money rather than giving the money to Banks!!:rofl::joy:

1 Like

Hello there @6355 , if you have any account question are you able to please raise a ticket with the Support team?

Please follow the instructions:

1. Click this link: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create

2. Choose your issue.

3. Describe your issue

4. Submit a request

Hope this help, and please let me know if you have further questions. Thank you

I have received a message for a limited time offer to buy wxt so I have, but I was not able to read the message in full and I can’t find the message! Could you please send me the offer again?

1 Like

Hello @6355 :wave:

Probably this one.

Best Regards.

Thank you for your help!
However I didn’t realize that I had to purchase the wxt with my local card!
Bummer better luck next time I suppose!

1 Like

Is it possible to form an x account with other crypto currency other than ETH and Bitcoin? If so how and which ones?

1 Like

Hi @6355 :wave:

At the moment there are only these two crypto available in X-Accounts. But don’t worry, we plan to add more currencies very soon!

Regularly check your X-Account in the app or from this page:

Best regards!

When it comes to the Euro and GBP !
Does the intrest rate on Fiat currency mitigate some of the losses in the AUD/EURO and AUD/GBP?

Sorry I haven’t been clear!
I’m talking about in regards to the x accounts? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hi @6355 :wave:

No, the parities you mention cannot have an impact on the Fiat or Crypto interest rate, and vice versa. :white_check_mark:

Please read this article for more information:

Hope this will help you better understand how X-Accounts work. :slight_smile:

Best regards!

1 Like

Cheers mate!:smiley::smiley::+1:

1 Like

Cheers to all my friend I hope recieved rewards from wirex

2 Likes