Brave Browser logining out to quickly

Recent updates are causing the brave browser to log out of the main app very fast( seconds) making it unusable. Please fix this bug Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello sorry for that.

Wirex team will fix this.

Hi @sabarrcom :wave:
Thanks for reporting it.

I also have the same problem, looks like all Google Chrome based browsers (including itself) are affected. This was already reported to the team a short time ago but I will ask @ChienChien_Wirex and @Ali_Wirex to raise it to the team again.

In the meantime, I advise you to use the firefox browser.

Thank you for your patience! :slight_smile:

@sabarrcom Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process.

Please rest assured that it will be forwarded to our relevant department for further consideration.

I started up wirex again because of good futures. Chrome still crashes. I use opera browser and that worked out

2 Likes

@Erick31 Thank you for letting us know. Please, do not hesitate to contact Support is you need further assistance.

Hello Maryna, or Wyrex team.

The last days of 2021 I decided to rejoin Wirex again. I have some questions and remarks and I hope you can and will answer or clarify some issues.

I notice the website kicks me sometimes in a minute sometimes in seconds sometimes it doesn’t. I thought I had it solved in Firefox or Opera but I learned that Safari seems to be most stable. I have read in the community that this isn’t a new issue. Are you working on it. Is there a solution soon?

Second question is the dashboard on site. I don’t see my wxt balance. I can’t add it to my account also, or am i doing something wrong?

I saw a post about fees we pay when purchase crypto or vice versa. I always check fees so I am not surprised. But imho, fees and costs need to be on site. All companies need to make money, so do you. Nothing wrong with that.

And last question, or remark and maybe the most important one. I am active in crypto for years now and I know lot of noobs are complaining about stuff they don’t understand. But I am a bit concerned when i read about issues in the community pages or on e.g. Facebook or Twitter. People complain about locked accounts, locked funds and balance or cards that don’t work. People responding online for months and are answered with a standard reply to a ticket number or a sent mail.
Now it could be there are a lot of posts from one and the same person. It could be the issues mentioned are resolved but not closed. But it worries me, and i assume I will not be the only one. We are talking money and for lots of people they not only give their trust to Wirex but also their way of life. I like to add that the open discussions and the messages on site who are accessible for all is a strong + too. You don’t hide the critical customers or any issues.
I have read a lot of good news too about Wirex and I can see the company is growing and expanding. So I gave my trust to Wirex and I am relocating funds to Wirex account and of course invest some in X accounts. I look forward to receive my Green Card so I can spent and enjoy the cashback.
Can I share my thoughts about this? Wouldn’t it be a good idea to adjust the community page a little with more specified Q and A and open and closed tickets. This way people can see you are responding and handling issues mentioned. Maybe add some more information about card blocks and issues mentioned in a short summary. If I check other platforms, exchanges or similar sites, customer message boards are mostly very strictly moderated so you cant have people sending dozens of messages in an hour.
Well, I have no doubt Wirex has ideas about this. I really hope all will be going yours and my way in 2022 so we see more and more advantages for defi and make sure we don’t need the traditional bank system anymore in near future.

Best Regards and of course a good and healthy new year!

Eric

@Erick31 Hi! We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process.

Please rest assured that it will be forwarded to our relevant department for further consideration. Please find more details regarding the situation with the locked accounts following this link:
Why is my account blocked / frozen?. Warm regards.