Cannot reset password

I have forgotten my password and have sent in all the information requested but no one has gotten back to me. I have money in my Wirex app and can’t access it. Please help.
Ticket 621511.
Thanks
Gladys

1 Like

Dear @GMT1976! We see on our side that our agent replied to you in this ticket and you have provided no answer. Kindly look into it and reply in this ticket with the requested information.

Kind regards!

1 Like

I have replied to email from Vitaliy already with a selfie of me holding my driver’s license. You don’t seem to receive it then email from same email address saying you haven’t received anything? Come on what’s going on???
Is there another email address I can send my documents to please?

1 Like

Dear @GMT1976! We see on our side that there was no reply in ticket #621511. Please, provide us with the ticket number you are referring to in case there was some confusion on our side.

Kind regards!

1 Like

I have replied with ticket number coz email but still nothing.

621511 HAVE REPLIED VIA EMAIL from Vitaliy and still not response.

This has been ongoing since MAY
I reply to every email and get a reply from you saying nothing received??? WTF is going on? I NEED ACCESS TO MY MONEY. I JUST NEED TO RESET MY PASSWORD FFS

Hello @GMT1976, we did not receive any reply from you. Please, submit a new ticket to our Support team since the old ticket was closed because of no reply. And provide us with its number so we can escalate it to the Support. Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone

Hello can’t reset my password too. Can’t even open ticket. It’s written contact support. I don’t know where.
Which email i can write to? Thank you
Romas

1 Like

Here pls create one here too.