Can't Activate ETH address

Hello,
Every time I try to activate my ETH address, an error occured, on PC version and mobile app as well.
Any Idea?

regards

vincenzo

Hi Vincenzo, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have already updated you via the ticket, please take a look.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi, any news?

Hi Vincenzo,

Currently, our technicians are investigating the issue and unfortunately, there are no updates as if yet.

Please rest assured that you will be updated via the ticket right away in case of any news.

Warm regards!

1 Like

any update on your issue @vconti67 ?
Im having the exact same issue atm

Hi guys im having the same problem? Any ways of fixing. I did send an email to helpdesk they told me to go onto accounts and activate but nothing is activating :roll_eyes:

I’m trying to send eth from My imtoken but it won’t let me activate it from Wirex and it’s also saying my wallet address is wrong from Wirex?

Hi Joanna, I am sincerely sorry that you have faced such kind of situation.

Indeed, some users may experience issues when trying to activate their ETH wallets.

I have escalated your case to our relevant department for further action. You will be updated via your support ticket as soon as possible as well.

Best regards!

2 Likes

Thank you yan, look forward to a reply.

1 Like

Hi, same problem here. I try during it 3 days but nothing, always I get the same error.
Any news?

Not yet jordi, but hopefully its fixd soon it’s driving me nutts, lol I’ve tried uninstalling the app tried resetting it nothing, talk to so many people about it nothing, my Wirex wallet number Isn’t even working won’t let me send money to wirex , i know now this is cause i cant activate my ETH.

Hi Jordi, thank you for taking the time to write to us. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Currently, the issue is being investigated by our Technical department, we expect to have if fixed as soon as possible.

Best regards.

1 Like

I too have been experiencing the same problem. My ethereum wallet just won’t activate, it keeps coming up with the same message described in all the other comments above. I’m trying to transfer alot of ethereum from metamask but cant as my wirex ethereum wallet won’t activate. PLEASE get this sorted

1 Like

Hello Morris, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Let me kindly inform you that this case has been escalated to our relevant department. They will check the issue and contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Still waiting on a reply on how to fix this?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Dear Joanna, please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response.

Let me kindly inform you that our Technical Team is currently working on the resolution of this issue.
We will update you via the ticket as soon as it’s fixed.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

Hello Hasitha, I completely understand how unpleasant this matter is for you and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please rest assured that our relevant department is currently working on the resolution of this issue.
I have forwarded your request to our Support Team, they will update you via the ticket at the earliest convenience.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hey guys… wouldn’t mind being able to activate my ETH too…just quietly :slight_smile:

Thx

Hi @Draw2 , I am sorry for this inconvenience.

I have just contacted you via the ticket. Could you please check your mailbox and provide me with a response?

Thank you in advance!

2 Likes