Can't login "property type incorrect"

Hey there dear Wirex-Team,

out of a sudden I can’t login to my account - android ap as well as on PC. It say’s porperty type incorrect" and when I tried to request a new password I got a message to contact the support.

Can you please help?

Thanks!

1 Like

same problem here when i try to send code to email to verify i got no email.
please do smth i need to use my account very soon

1 Like

Same here. Both Android App and website giving “Property Type is Incorrect” error. I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. It magically started working again several hours later.

I logged a ticket with support then and received this response:

Hello there!
Due to the maintenance on our end, some features were not available. Now everything works as usual. If you still experience any issues with your account, let me know, I will be very glad to help you. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

So, most likely going to end up waiting until they fix something :frowning:

2 Likes

exactly the same! no email has been receieved…

Same!!!1

But you when i try to order with my wirex card i was able to receive sms and i made payment so that works

1 Like

guys. please tell us when you resolved the problem

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this info! It’s kind of a relieve to know it’s happened before. Makes sense they are doing some maintenance stuff. That would also explain why no verify code has been sent to my email…

Hello all, same here, I m stressing a lot now… Keep strong guys !

2 Likes

Seems like it is working again! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here could log in perfectly up until like an hour ago, exact same issues, glad to know Im not the only one with this issue

YUSSSS just logged in and boom WORKED :smiley: :smiley: so happy right now

1 Like

Its working now yaaay for us

1 Like

Update : I can login and receive my identification code, but it fails at connecting…

1 Like

Same here automatically logged out now won’t allow me back in and won’t send me a code to reset password

looks like it’s working again…

Update : All is okay now for me.

Omg I get through verifying my selfie and now it won’t accept the letters for my memorable word 🤦

Hi @Zweimark @AlexShire @Maxine_Taraiwa @Thomas_RATOVONONY @Tayanc_Atakan_KILICL @flak05! Please, accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences. There was a maintenance on our side, and for that reason some of the functions were temporarily disabled. This should be resolved for now. Please, do not hesitate to contact us should this or other issues arise.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. It’s all working again!

1 Like