Can't make bank transfer

Hi Tito,

We have no ETA at the moment, unfortunately. However, you can be 100% sure that we are working hard in order to finish the maintenance asap.

Best regards.

This is obviously for a bank, completely unacceptable, i think anyone would agree.

In which case at least …

Please provide your users with another sensible way of retrieving money from their accounts.

2 Likes

Hi Chris,

I understand how unpleasant this matter is for you.

Let me kindly inform you that you can read more about the ways you can withdraw your funds following this link:

Please be assured that our relevant teams are currently working and doing their best to finish the maintenance as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

One month later, situation is still the same.
This is totally unacceptable ! I’m seriously considering to stop using your service.
I greatly advise you to give more details about the exact reason of this trouble if you don’t want to loose many customers…

1 Like

Dear Julien,

I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our services.

Let me kindly inform you that our Technical Team is doing their best to resolve the issue as soon as it’s technically possible.

Once the issue is resolved, it will be announced it via our social media and website.

We appreciate your patience.

Best regards.

Dear Kateryna,

Thank you for your quick answer. I’m sure that all Wirex team is working hard on this matter.
I’m just wondering, what kind of maintenance would need several months to be done ?
Is that really a maintenance process ? Or maybe negociations with financial european regulation inistitute ? Is this case, with current context, it could take several months more (even
years ?)…
Can you give us some global schedule in order to make us believe that it will be fixed please ?

Thank you.

For all : Stay at home, stay safe !

1 Like

Dear Julien,

This is the maintenance that is being handled by our Technical Team.

Unfortunately, it takes longer than expected and I am not able to provide you with ETA for resolution at the moment.

Please be assured that once the issue is resolved, you will be informed without any delay.

Best regards.

Any news about this issue?
Best regards

1 Like

Hi @TheHammer,

The maintenance is still ongoing and unfortunately, our technical department has not provided us with any ETA yet.

Nonetheless, I can state for sure that it will be finished as soon as possible and there is ongoing work on this.

Warm regards!

Seven months later, and the “maintenance” is still going on. If not earlier, at this point it should be obvious to anyone in the EU, that this is not a service for us. I only regret not finding this thread soon enough. Save yourselves, there are lots of good alternatives out there.

Wirex: communicating this upfront should have saved you a lot of trouble; this is not a maintenance, no matter what you call it.

1 Like

Hi Peter,

Indeed, the maintenance is still taking place and new accounts are currently affected - outcoming transfers are not available.

Please rest assured that you will receive a proper notification once bank transfers are available again for new accounts as well.

Best regards!

The exact same thing has happened to me, I put money in to my wirex account, changed my mind so I tried to withdraw it back to my bank account but it got declined :flushed: apparently I would receive an email about this but I’m still waiting :man_facepalming:t5: and that was over a month ago. I ordered and activated my wirex card thinking a transfer would be easier but I was wrong :man_facepalming:t5: it seems like once you put money in to your Wirex account, it’s going to stay there. By already ordering and activating your wirex card it means in the meantime whilst I’m waiting for maintenance :man_facepalming:t5: fees are going to eat at my balance as Im having difficulty canceling my card as you can only block it.

Dear Marlon, I feel how unpleasant this matter is for you and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

According to our records, this case is being processed by the ticket 1491797.
Unfortunately, our Support Agent hasn’t received any response from you.

I have just updated you via this ticket. Could you please check your mailbox now and let me know if the issue still persists?

Thank you in advance!

considering your ongoing “maintenance” is this affecting using a wirex card to pay for things? or is this unaffected?
I’m a new user and quite frankly, the fact you can’t resolve this issue is making me very uneasy!

Hi Sal,

The maintenance only affects the outcoming bank transfer functionality for new users.

I can state for sure that it does not affect card operations at all, they are working properly as expected.

Best regards!

ok thanks for confirming. so what’s going on with the bank transfers? why is it taking so long? Can you please get the answer from your tech dept if you don’t know.
thanks

You are most welcome, Sal!

Our technical team is still working on the possible solutions in order to have the outcoming bank transfers available for all our users. Unfortunately, I am not able to provide more information as such cases are not processed by the support team directly.

I am communicating with our technicians and our banking partner regarding this matter, and they explained to me that this issue is not a basic one. That’s why it taking so much time in order to resolve it.

We will also send a notification once it is resolved.

Warm regards.

Hello Kateryna,
I honestly think I was doing the whole transaction thing wrong :man_facepalming:t5: so basically I think it will work for me now thanks, unfortunately I didn’t have enough money on my card because I’ve used it to buy stuff from the shop but now I realise I was doing it wrong. Sorry for the previous complaint!!

Hi Marlon, thank you for your response!

That’s okay, I have forwarded your update to our relevant team, they will close the ticket.
In case you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us, we will be glad to assist.

Have a nice day!

Are there any news on wire transfers?
Regards
Michael