Can't make bank transfer

Great, thank you, Kav.

I have just provided you with a response, please take a look.

Should you face any difficulties - please let me know via the ticket and I will be glad to assist further.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Dear @Ywir, I am afraid we cannot provide you with the exact ETA for this feature to be implemented for the APAC region.

Currently, this is only available for EEA, however, I would like to assure you that the relevant department is considering this possibility.

Best regards.

1 Like

Thanks Yan_Wirex, can the card be added to Apple Pay/android pay/Samsung pay?

1 Like

Hi @Ywir,

Unfortunately, mobile payments like Apple Pay and Google Pay are not supported yet.

We are currently working on the implementation and this feature will be enabled very soon, so watch out for our product updates!

Warm regards!

1 Like

Thanks Yan_Wirex

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi I’m trying to transfer money from my bank account to wirex and keeps getting declined . My card is closed probably because I haven’t used it in a while. I emailed so many times but I cant get a return email with a ticket number . So what is going on ?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Card blocked cant use it

Can anyone explain to me why everytime bitcoin is active they block all my account so I can not transfer nothing? This is really frustrating.

Hi @Ahmad ,

Could you please let me know your support ticket number? In case you have not submitted the ticket yet, please do it here: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi @Cyrus_Farzaneh,

I can see, that your account is active and you can use it.

Ward regards!

1 Like

Hi @Inna_Wirex , im trying but its letting me. Every time I submit one I dont get an email back with the ticket number.

I am a newcomer from Hong Kong and I can not make any transfer. Please help

For weeks now I have been unable to make transfer. I wonder if the EU maintenance will take forever

1 Like

Hello @Ahmad,

Could you please provide me with the email address that is associated with your Wirex account via private message?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @Eddy, thank you for your request.

Could you please provide us with the reference ticket number? If you have not yet submitted the ticket, please create it here: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account and our support team will be glad to resolve this for you.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

Could send EUR to bank up to recently, now it’s not working anymore for me too… It might be faster for me to just setup an account on any other exchange and send crypto from wirex to them and withdraw with someone more serious…

1 Like

Hello @Dr_Romanus and @Johnnypringles, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Kindly, be informed that we temporarily disabled this option on 31\12\2020. The relevant notification to the email was sent on 25th of Dec.

You would be able to process the transfer as soon as the IBAN back to available. Unfortunately, we cannot provide the more specific time-frame for you at the moment.

Regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back