Can't make bank transfer

Hi Sal,

The maintenance only affects the outcoming bank transfer functionality for new users.

I can state for sure that it does not affect card operations at all, they are working properly as expected.

Best regards!

ok thanks for confirming. so what’s going on with the bank transfers? why is it taking so long? Can you please get the answer from your tech dept if you don’t know.
thanks

You are most welcome, Sal!

Our technical team is still working on the possible solutions in order to have the outcoming bank transfers available for all our users. Unfortunately, I am not able to provide more information as such cases are not processed by the support team directly.

I am communicating with our technicians and our banking partner regarding this matter, and they explained to me that this issue is not a basic one. That’s why it taking so much time in order to resolve it.

We will also send a notification once it is resolved.

Warm regards.

Hello Kateryna,
I honestly think I was doing the whole transaction thing wrong :man_facepalming:t5: so basically I think it will work for me now thanks, unfortunately I didn’t have enough money on my card because I’ve used it to buy stuff from the shop but now I realise I was doing it wrong. Sorry for the previous complaint!!

Hi Marlon, thank you for your response!

That’s okay, I have forwarded your update to our relevant team, they will close the ticket.
In case you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us, we will be glad to assist.

Have a nice day!

Are there any news on wire transfers?
Regards
Michael

Hi Michael,

The EU maintenance is still taking place and our relevant department is currently working on the possible solutions that would help to finish this at the earliest convenience.

Please accept my apologies for such delays, I hope for your understanding.

As soon as the maintenance is finished - we will send you a notification as well.

Best regards!

tutto ok

Someone made a transfer to me, I’m new to wirex made it couple days ago but I haven’t received the money in my account yet why is that how long would it take, dont give me options to send money too

Hi Taemid, I am sorry to hear about this.

I have already contacted you via the ticket and have also forwarded your request to our relevant team.

We will keep you updated.

Best regards!

Plus it don’t let me send money to anyone, I’m

Really confused is there a maintenance I need to know ?

Taemid, I feel how unpleasant this matter is for you.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

At this stage, we need to wait for some news from our relevant team in regards to your issue. Further updates will be posted directly on the ticket due to privacy and security reasons.

Best regards!

How long will that take please

Currently, we have no ETA as the issue is currently being investigated.

As soon as we have any - you will be updated via the ticket.

Warm regards.

I noticed, that Wirex team is hardworking on maintenance for too long , and we are still not able to get honest answer, what is basic root of this, so called maintenance. Only, what we are getting is always the same polited, but unsincere apology. For any reasonable person is obvious that problem what team Wirex is unsuccessfully
solving for a long ten months without interruption, couldn’t be called ‘Maintenance’.
I feel really sorry for a ‘Help Desk’ folks, because they know the real cause of this ‘s.it’, but they are bound with corporate obedience.
At this moment I would really appreciate instead of however sincere apologizing, if I can get direct contact to someone, who is really in charge of this matter,…let say, CEO for Developments. Best option would be his/her phone number.

I have exactly the same problem and I can’t even get some money at the ATM.

How can I receive my money?

did you moved your money from fiat account to card? only then you can spend and withdraw from ATM

1 Like

No I just changed a certain amount of my btc to eur.
So this is not possible to withdrawal on an ATM?

So the only possibility to change btc to euro is via an exchange office?

Like anycoin etc?

when you sell btc for eur, you have to move that money to card, open eur account and press on card.

Hmm few months ago I received a message to choose between GBP or USD for my connected account as it seemed that EUR was not provided anymore.

I chosed USD and can’t switch to EUR.
Do I need a new account?