Card blocked cant use it

Hi i have my card canceled and i need to widraw some monny actualy is the only mony that i have at the moment e i send a few emails but one week later nothing is done some one can help o that please

I am having exact same issue. but i did not cancel my card. Whenever i try to withdraw from ATM i get message that my card is being blocked. I wrote a ticket before like 4-5 days and still don’t have an answer about the situation

Hi Ivan, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

I have already updated you via the support ticket, could you please take a look and provide me with a reply?

Warm regards!

Hi there… pls some one from Support wirex contact me.

Salut mon carte e bloqué je besoin aide je ne sais même pas comment je peux faire pour débloquer sa aide moi pour que puis fair retrait mon argent merci d’avance

Hi Jack,

Sure, I have already contacted you via the email address associated with your Wirex account, please provide me with a reply.

Best regards!

Hi Mamadou,

I have checked your account and I have also contacted you via the support ticket #1494645, please take a look and provide me with a reply so that I could assist further.

Warm regards!

Salut jais mon ticket mais coment je peus fair cette numéro de ticket aide moi je suis nouveau dans wirex

Mon carte est 5507 aide débloqué sa pour prend mon argent

Mamadou, could you please take a look at the support ticket #1494645 and provide me with a response? I have sent you an email, however, did not receive any reply from you.

Thank you in advance!

Coucou j’ai le compte wirex verrouillé avec mon argent à l’intérieur j’aimerais reprendre mon argent

J’ai ajouter de l’argent sur mon compte et envoyer sur ma carte puis j’ai converti en bitcoin je voulais transféré mais sa mission échec après je constate que le compte est verrouillé en voulant reconvertir en euro le numéro du ticket (1506434)

Hi Fred, I deeply apologize for the delayed response.

I have already updated you via the ticket, please take a look and provide us with a reply so that we could assist further.

Best regards!