Card blocked cant use it

A post was merged into an existing topic: New wirex master card doesn’t work

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi @Koo! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Dear @Koo! Unfortunately, all we can do in this case is forward this issue to our relevant department and wait for an update. I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages or using any kind of offensive language as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi Hello

I AM ALMOST 8 MONTHS BLOCKED…
I MISS ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES.
Blocked without a reason.
Today almost 8 months Waiting to be Unblocked…

:question::question::question::question::question:

1 to 3 days?

I AM ALMOST 8 MONTHS BLOCKED…
I MISS ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES.
Blocked without a reason.

Today almost 8 months Waiting to be Unblocked…

Hello Mie, I am terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced with.

I totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction. Unfortunately, we are still waiting for an update from the relevant team.

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

please need help wanted to withdraw money whatever went now comes the card is not approved for the function

Hello Andre, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have escalated your case to our Support team, they will update you via the ticket shortly.

Best regards!

1 Like

And here I am again…still blocked 8 months…
Can you please unblock my account?
I want all the opportunities too.

And please don’t answer again: due the amount of messages are we later to fix it… 8 months? Please guys??? 8 months…since December 2020??? No time???
When my friend send a support for help …you fixed it in a week??

Regards
Mie

Hello @Mie,

Please let me assure you that the issue has not been forgotten and the relevant team is currently working on it. We will let you know once receive an update from them.

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

Hi,

Is this a real email of Wirex or a scam email
?
With the e-mailaddress:

wirexreviewteam@wirexapp.com?

Thanks in advance,
Marina

Hello @Mie,

Yes, it’s Wirex email address.

Regards!

1 Like

Hi Anastasiia,

Thanks a lot for your answer.
Have a nice weekend.

Marina (Mie)

1 Like

Marina, you are truly welcome! Have a good weekend too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi .

My ticket is closed.
The Support email is closed.
But in my opinion so long as I didn’t receive my own BTC this problem is not solved/closed.

Unfortunately the 10 (13) working days like promised are past and I didn’t receive my BTC.

I wonder if this will take 8 months again like answering (from the team who is involved) for my blocked account.

Kind regards

Marina

Hi @Mie :wave:

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Could you share your ticket number which is now closed? Also, if others are still open, feel free to share them as well.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hello @Mie, I am sorry to hear that the resolution of this case is taking so much time.

I have escalated it to our relevant team for immediate investigation. They will contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

Hello, one of my friend doesn’t speak english, so he asked to check for him regards his issue.
His ticket number is
Your request (1647186) has been received by our support team.

What he did is: You have entered your confirmation code incorrectly five times. This card is now blocked.

How can i help him to restor his card?

Thank you