Card in check for more than eight months

Good afternoon.
Now I apologize for my English, I am not very fluent.
I don’t know what else to do, they checked my card for over eight months. I have already sent many emails and no one answers or helps me. Can you help me urgently? Please. I wanted to convert the bts to euros and I can’t even pay the monthly fee for the Wirex card.
Can you help me? My ticket number is (1808498)

thanks in advance

graciously

José Teodoro

What do you mean for checked your Card?

My card has been under verification for 8 months.
I took a printout of the app for you to see

A sexta, 11 de dez de 2020, 20:50, Oleg Levchuk via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> escreveu:

This is not wirex app screen!!!

Yes it is what I always had, it always worked well, but eight months ago it was checked, I think the presentation changes from parents to parents, but it’s wirex
As you can see is what appears on the Play Store

A sexta, 11 de dez de 2020, 22:05, Oleg Levchuk via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> escreveu:

Could you share your wirex activity? Why you not confirm your card?

Share my wirex activity? I didn’t understand what you meant. I can’t verify my card. It’s under verification, says 24 hours, but eight months have passed

A sábado, 12 de dez de 2020, 00:02, Oleg Levchuk via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> escreveu:

Good morning! Your ticket number?

Good morning! It is not wirex card but card with which you must buy crypto, if it doesn’t combine you must contact support. Your request number?

Good Morning! Yes, it is not an encryption card, I would like to convert the bts to euros.
My son needs an urgent operation and I will need this money to pay, the time is coming and I cannot move my money. My ticket is (1808498)

A sábado, 12 de dez de 2020, 00:42, Oleg Levchuk via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> escreveu:

Good Morning! Yes, it is not an encryption card, I would like to convert the bts to euros.
My son needs an urgent operation and I will need this money to pay, the time is coming and I cannot move my money. My ticket is (1808498)

A sábado, 12 de dez de 2020, 01:08, José Teodoro <josemanuelteodoro1985@gmail.com> escreveu:

Good night.
Can someone help me solve my problem please? My Wirex card has been verified for eight months and does not allow me to exchange the “cryptocurrency” bts for euros. I have some urgency, please :pray: :pray:
Can you help me?
My ticket is (1809277)

Good night.
Can you help me solve my problem please? My Wirex card was verified eight months ago and does not allow me to exchange the “cryptocurrency” bts for euros. I have some urgency, please :pray: :pray:
Can you help me?
My ticket is

(1810018)

A sábado, 12 de dez de 2020, 00:42, Oleg Levchuk via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> escreveu:

I’m not from support. Log in in wirex web and contact live support

How do you get on live support friend?
I didn’t even know there was a live chat

LOG IN WIREX WEB THAN CLICK ON RIGHT DOWN SECTION ON DESCKTOP AND LIVE SUPPORT WILL APPEAR. Yes

1 Like