Card is not working

I cannot use my card Wirex, both chip or contactless is not working, cannot withdraw with the ATM as well. Are you having some issues right now? Thanks, Serafina.

8 Likes

Hi Serafina,

Currently, there are no issues with the app. It may be that your card was blocked or damaged.

Could you PM me and provide your email or your support ticket number?

We will escalate your case to the relevant team immediately.

Thank you in advance!

Done, thank you for your effort.

Dear Serafina,

Thank you for your prompt actions.

Our relevant team has updated the ticket and reported the issue to be resolved, could you check?

Buon giorno la mia scheda wirex non funziona sia da bancomat che per acquisti come faccio per sostituirla ed averne una nuova essendo questa penso danneggiata

1 Like

Hi Antonio,

I understand how unpleasant this matter is for you.

I have now escalated your case and we will keep you updated via the support ticket with the highest priority.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi

good morning I would like to know if it was possible to replace my card as it was damaged and no longer usable on ATMs and not even in shops I await your reply thanking you in advance I wish you a good job

1 Like

Hi Tien,

Could you please specify your request?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Antonio,

I apologize to hear that your card was damaged.

It is surely possible to issue a new card instead of the current one, please rest assured that we will send you an update via the ticket immediately once we have any news from our banking partner.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Si sto riscontrando problemi il bancomat mi dice carta non leggibile o danneggiata e nei negozi non la legge per nessun motivo

Dear Antonio,

I can see that your case is currently processed by our banking partner, please rest assured that we will let you know immediately once there are any news directly in the support ticket.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delayed resolution of your case.

Best regards!

Assolutamente per me siete i migliori in tutto grazie mille per il vostro supporto molto professionale grazie

Thank you so much for your kind words, Antonio.

Your honest feedback helps us to improve assistance and make our customer experience as flawless as possible.

Have a nice day!

My card isn’t working either, I’ve opened a ticket via email (no: 1321799) but it hasn’t been solved yet

Hi Bais, I am sorry to hear that your Wirex card isn’t working.

Let me kindly inform you that I have escalated this case to our relevant team. They will update you vai the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Support ticket: 1323816

My card stopped working and im also unable to withdraw cash from ATM, requesting refund of all funds added from 3rd April… please check the support ticket urgently.

Hello Tomas, I understand how unpleasant this situation is for you.

Please be assured that this case has been escalated to our relevant team. They will update you shortly.

Best regards.

i live in germany.
sometimes contactless works, usually it doesn’t.
sometimes the transaction gets registered and i get a notification, usually it doesn’t.
i’ve used many visas but this is the first one i’ve had problems with. would love to get an explanation for these issues.

Hi there,

I apologize for your experience and understand how disappointing it is.

It may be that your card was demagnetized and that is why your card is not working properly for contactless payments. I can see that your issue is currently being investigated by our relevant team and we should receive an update at the nearest time.

We will keep you updated directly via the support ticket.

Best regards!