Card is not working

Hello @Leung, thank you for your request!

I have escalated your request to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket with detailed explanations shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: My Transaction Pending

Hi,

I got my card and activated it yesterday. I then tried to use it but every transaction just fails and are denied. Please advise what has gone wrong.

A post was merged into an existing topic: My account is still blocked for two weeks

Hey Anastasilia, my debit card has been received and was activated successfully yesterday. But the two transactions I have made cannot go through. Can the card be used by now or do I need to wait some more time?

Have checked that fund has been added sufficiently to my account.

Please respond to my enquiry asap. My visa debit card still cannot do any transaction and all designated payments cannot go through.

Hi my Wirex card can’t make any transactions after activation last Saturday. All transactions made just fail and cannot go through. Please advise if I also need to wait for activation at your end.

Hello @Katemy, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi, I had responded to your enquiry email of 22 Feb (this Monday) and provided the necessary documents to prove the problems of my Wirix debit card two days ago.

Please advise when the problem of my card can be fixed and payments via the card can be made without hiccups. Much appreciated your urgent attention.

Dear @Katemy,

I will check this case with our relevant team and contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hello. My Card stopped working last saturday. U cannot pay and cannot get cash from ATM. I send a support ticket (264152) on Sunday but nobody has contacted me yet. Can you help me please?

Hello Anastasiia

Responded to your email yesterday. The problem is still there, as your advice is not on the same page as what I found. Please therefore see my email response and check again. Many thanks.

Hello i have the same problem i cant use my Wirex card is blocked i need help
my emeil is

santigiamby@live.com

why you blocked my card ???

i have the same problem
santigiamby@live.com

Hello @Andreas1, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

I have already updated you via the support ticket, could you please take a look and provide me with a reply?

Warm regards!

1 Like

Dear @Katemy, I am sorry to hear that.

Let me kindly inform you that this case has been forwarded to our relevant team. They will check the issue and I will contact you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello @Santi,

I have checked your support ticket 147450 and I can see that our support agent is currently waiting for additional information from you. Kindly double-check the reply of our agent and provide them with the requested details.

Best regards!

1 Like

Ok I will lock my email otherwise you can ask me all the info what you need

Sorry but I don’t receive nothing ,the supporter don’t contact me ,why ???please loock to resolve the issue ok thanks :+1: