Card is not working

Hi @Katemy,

I have escalated your issue to the Support Team. They will contact you shortly.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Hi @Inna_Wirex

The ‘escalation’ has been told many times. Don’t have hope any more. I have asked to close my account.

@Anastasiia_Wirex @Inna_Wirex

I have got the same AI answer and note that there is no deep investigation of my case. Not understand the AI reply allways claimed there us insufficient balance in my accounts

So there is no resolution at all. Account closure is neyas I don’t want to to dragged on

Regards

I can also attest to that! They are the most incompetent bunch of people I have ever experienced! The same, but I received my money. It took nearly six months. I spoke to a Vitaly Kuts who answered my messages for 2 or so weeks then I think got bored and never bothered. I have been trying to open my account , but now I cannot be bothered. If anyone has alternative suggestions, ill quite happily spend my money there! …

I still get a mechanical reply from them, without receiving a personal touch answer, as to how they will proactively act to solve their problem. The card not operational is most likely because of their system issues. Really an incompetent entity and poor services that I have never experienced before.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Read me First - About the Cards category

Anadtasiia_Wirex, Soy un nuevo solicitante de la tarjeta Wirex y antes de recibirla he decidido anular la solicitud. Mi correo electrónico es:
valhalladeodin@gmail.com. GRACIAS

Hello @Telmo_Mosquera_Domin, , I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have escalated your case to our Support team, they will update you via the ticket shortly.

Best regards!

1 Like

Solo quiero que anuléis mi solicitud de tarjeta wirex y deis de baja todos mis datos en esa empresa financiera. GRACIAS…Es muy sencillo. Y dejar de enviarme comunicaciones en INGLES, no entiendo el idioma…Sin más, GRACIAS…

Dear @Telmo_Mosquera_Domin,

As I can see in our database, the issue is already resolved now. Please check it from your side.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Vale perfecto, muchas GRACIAS…SALUDOS.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New wirex master card doesn’t work

I’m having the same issue. Can’t get any help from Wirex.
In think I’m just going to withdraw funds and delete my account.
Can’t trust this company

(412781) ticket number.
This trustees to an issue where transactions get declined.

I need this issue fixed so.

It’s not good enough.

You have taken my money and I’m unsure to use it.

Hey your act together or I’ll be forced to take my business elsewhere.

Thanks.

Kevin.

I have a Wirex Visa card and it’s been activated for a month. However, whenever I try to make a purchase, it gets declined. I’ve tried in store and online, but nothing works.
Wirex support have been entirely useless so far.
Any ideas?

Hello @KevEngland, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just escalated your request to our support team and they will provide you with an update asap.

Best regards!

Still no help!!

Kev England.
+64 (0)29 771 7669

1 Like

Please help me, I am trying to add money to my account but it doesn’t work, can you help me?

Hallo Wirex ich habe auch dieses Problem mit der wirex Mastercard das alle Transaktionen immer fehlschlagen!
Mit meiner visa wirexkarte hatte ich nie Probleme aber jetzt geht garnichts mehr!
Bitte helfen sie mir!
Mfg Stefan

Hello I send 640€ from my wallet to wirex wallet but nothing is coming why